Legarrette Blount Cut by Steelers

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Largent80":2wnp2fkg said:
Something isn't right with his brain however, which would make him perfect for S.F.

IIRC his first NFL team was the 9ers. He either signed with them or agreed in principle with them after the draft, and then backed out and went to the Titans.

Largent80

Reaction score
Popeyejones":22afp7xl said:
Largent80":22afp7xl said:
Something isn't right with his brain however, which would make him perfect for S.F.

IIRC his first NFL team was the 9ers. He either signed with them or agreed in principle with them after the draft, and then backed out and went to the Titans.

:lol:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Signed a 2-year deal with the Patriots

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000431184/article/legarrette-blount-rejoins-new-england-patriots[/urltargetblank]

The running back, released by the Steelers on Tuesday, was at the Patriots' facility Thursday and subsequently signed a deal, the team announced. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the contract is for two years, per a source informed of the situation.

Blount spent last season in New England, compiling 772 yards on 153 carries with seven touchdowns. His most memorable performance came in a playoff victory over the Indianapolis Colts, in which he ran for 166 yards and four scores.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
What is Blount going to do when he doesn't get enough touches in NE? He is a head case crybaby. Boo hoo. Cry me a river.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
78 yds & 2 TD's in his Patriots re-debut. I don't know why they ever let him go. They're gonna be scary in the playoffs.

pehawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2xn2d0g0 said:
78 yds & 2 TD's in his Patriots re-debut. I don't know why they ever let him go. They're gonna be scary in the playoffs.

I loves, loves, loves me power backs with deep passing/hurry up offenses. It just works for some reason, even though it seems counter-intuitive.

Yeah, I'm digging the Pats. I want them to curb stomp fools through the AFC playoffs.