Let's Not Turn The Main Forum Into The Shack

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Keep in mind this thread isn't about focusing on any particular person. That's why I use all caps when I say we ALL can do better. Pretend you are facing this person IN person. I cannot tell you how many times I have met people on .NET that I had a preconceived notion about based on their writing style (and yes, maybe a little Keyboard Warrior-itis) and yet they were much different in person and often someone you would gladly clink a glass with.

There's a reason Les is so revered here. He genuinely cared for every single member of this site. At the end of the day, let's try to remember we are all on the same team. We are here for ONE reason and that is our passion and devotion for the Seattle Seahawks. It is perfectly okay to debate and disagree. That's basic human nature. What's NOT okay is when ego's dictate dictation, lol.

All I ask out of ALL of us is to consider the human on the other end of the post. I don't mean you have to be Marry Poppins (I totally just dated myself there) but let's try to be a little more cognizant of the other's position. In the end, hopefully that means more productive - not destructive - debate.

Carry on friends.
So, just a spoon full of sugar then?