Let's retire Revis!!!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":jkgq14mn said:
SomersetHawk":jkgq14mn said:
Seymour":jkgq14mn said:
SomersetHawk":jkgq14mn said:
You've brought that up more than once recently, interesting behaviour. It's going in my notebook.

For the record, Baldwin was open plenty, but there was a popular article that exaggerated it with screenshots; which nearly never works because plays develop so quickly.

Woooh, one with gifs! :irishdrinkers:

Nope I sure have NOT! I brought up the classless act itself once yes. Now I'm bringing up not owning the classless act which is immature act #2 to not own up to hurting your teammates in they game they work their entire life to get to.
Personally, that pizzed me off and concerned me more than the act, and it's in "my notebook".

Chill dude, nobody's saying you have a scat fettish, although that's some classic denial right there, you did just reference it literally two days ago; semantics tantrics, pooh-pooh to yooh.

So Sept. 27th was "literally 2 days ago". Boy you are on a roll. More exaggeration. This is going straight to the hard drive database. :idea:

I'm in the UK! It was the 28th when you posted that.

Just another racist in America.

Seymour

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":rkxi5wn1 said:

So name calling is acceptable here? Why am I a racist, because Baldwin is black and I don't agree with his prior juvenile behavior?
Sad, but not worth my time.
Thank you for the warning, but now I'm writing my congressman LOL!

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":2mla0nl5 said:
SomersetHawk":2mla0nl5 said:

So name calling is acceptable here? Why am I a racist, because Baldwin is black and I don't agree with his prior juvenile behavior?
Sad, but not worth my time.
Thank you for the warning, but now I'm writing my congressman LOL!

I was exposing you as racist for your failure to recognise Greenwich Mean Time and the UK. Turns out you're just a bit unhinged instead; which is much better :irishdrinkers:

kobebryant

Reaction score
253hawk":1nszxewm said:
kobebryant":1nszxewm said:
One of the more enjoyable recent examples of a Hawk retiring a guy was Luke Willson-Larry Foote.

And Wilson retiring Brian Urlacher.

Yes. Totally remember that now that you mentioned it.

Sadly, we were also witness to Ware-Walt.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seymour":1ys2b4te said:
SomersetHawk":1ys2b4te said:
You've brought that up more than once recently, interesting behaviour. It's going in my notebook.

For the record, Baldwin was open plenty, but there was a popular article that exaggerated it with screenshots; which nearly never works because plays develop so quickly.

Woooh, one with gifs! :irishdrinkers:

Nope I sure have NOT! I brought up the classless act itself once yes. Now I'm bringing up not owning the classless act which is immature act #2 to not own up to hurting your teammates in they game they work their entire life to get to.
Personally, that pizzed me off and concerned me more than the act, and it's in "my notebook".

Baldwin pissed you off with that? Would have never known since you haven't stopped talking about it since it happened in February 2015.

Seymour

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3h3blb4f said:
Baldwin pissed you off with that? Would have never known since you haven't stopped talking about it since it happened in February 2015.

What are you talking about, I wasn't even a member at that time? That and the fact I've brought it up 2 times in 340 total posts puts this as a total hack job of a post.