Lions/9ers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I told my girl if I am betting with my heart it’s the Lions. If I am forced at gun point to bet 500 bucks I am betting the 9ers.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
In a dark and weary world where Pete Carroll never made it back to the big game after 49 and everything else is going to hell in a handcart, so can shine a bit of hope if the Lions beat the motherf***in' Digits in their house behind the last Real Football Coach™ in the league.

Just give me something to fist pump about, man. Anything.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why in the hell isn’t it Buck and Aikman broadcasting? We get the insufferable Olsen instead?!?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If bad Purdy shows up and Detroit gets a few extra possessions, this could be a great game.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If bad Purdy shows up and Detroit gets a few extra possessions, this could be a great game.
I can count on them to at least ATTEMPT to punch them in the mouth, but the Lions will have to be careful. It's easy to go too far with the energy and lose focus.

This is a test, but I expect energy. If they get off on the right foot here, all bets are off.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
These Liberty commercials are hard to watch .. gotta be one of the worst commercial ever.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Shannahan paces on the sideline like he's a bad rapper trying to record a mix tape.

Latest posts