Lions/9ers

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

With such a strong opinion of the Purdy situation and basically telling me I’m terrible at scouting this stuff, seems like you’d know their line isn’t great?
Sounds like a lot of people have strong opinions about the situation if we're calling a mid line terrible to help Purdy's case.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I'd rather watch Taylor Swift in the booth all game than watch this super bowl matchup.
Yeah. Like the real one. The deep fakes were lame. We know she ain’t got no booty -

But I dig it - she’s a good person so there’s that - other than that screw it all I’m watching a real sport - pickle ******* ball

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of people have strong opinions about the situation if we're calling a mid line terrible to help Purdy's case.

Mid lin? Isn’t it ranked next to Seattles and that’s your first argument for what holds Geno back?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Mid lin? Isn’t it ranked next to Seattles and that’s your first argument for what holds Geno back?

Louis Riddick, Acho, and others are talked about it the past 15 minutes. I’ll never understand the Purdy hate lol. Sure all the plays he made today were because of everyone but him. His numbers, clutch plays, come from behind win in the conference championship all because of everyone else. And the dude is in his second year in the league

NoGain

Reaction score
Sometimes, sitting on my couch, in the quiet of my own mind, I think I could manage the clock and end of game situations better than some of these NFL coaches. It's really not that hard to do the right thing at the right time. And I'm not even talking play-calling.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It's incredible how awful Purdy can look and then 2 drives later look like one of the greats.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Louis Riddick, Acho, and others are talked about it the past 15 minutes. I’ll never understand the Purdy hate lol. Sure all the plays he made today were because of everyone but him. His numbers, clutch plays, come from behind win in the conference championship all because of everyone else. And the dude is in his second year in the league
Getting that hype train going for the super bowl!

Latest posts