LOL! NFL QB Index, Week 3: Kyler Murray, Jalen Hurts, Tua Tagovailoa soar into top 10

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rank 12 Russell Wilson Denver Broncos Year 11

2022 stats: 2 games | 58.9 pct | 559 pass yds | 7.7 ypa | 2 pass TD | 1 INT | 5 rush yds | 0 rush TD | 0 fumbles

Saddled by Nathaniel Hackett's clock-management adventures, game-day communication issues and obsession with thrusting Brandon McManus into the spotlight, the Wilson-led offense has arrived like a wet fart.

The red-zone issues are messy: The Broncos have failed to score a touchdown on five straight goal-to-go drives, tying the longest such streak by any team to start a season over the past 30 years.

Denver leads the league with 25 penalties, while Hackett’s past employer, the Packers, have five. Wilson’s first home game was highlighted by boos raining down on the entire operation.

I trust Russ to figure it out -- at least for a few more weeks -- but Denver’s offense looks like it could use another training camp.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Funny write up regarding Denver.

I was surprized to see Geno at 23 after last Sunday's flop by the offense - but the stats were averaged over the first two game - so not the worst in the league.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Funny write up regarding Denver.

I was surprized to see Geno at 23 after last Sunday's flop by the offense - but the stats were averaged over the first two game - so not the worst in the league.
His stats were basically the same both games, minus the TDs in game 2

toffee

Reaction score
By RTG (passer rating by ESPN) , Russ is currently #16 at 86.5, Geno is #11 at 99.1/
By QBR (adjusted QBR by ESPN), Russ is again at #16 at 48.8, Geno is #10 at 62.4
By PFF, passer rating, Russ is at #24 at 59.8, Geno is #7 at 71.9
By PFF, overall offense, Russ is at #25 at 57.7, Geno is #6 at 73.9

Needless to say team Russ is really busy criticizing ESPN and PFF for being useless, it's a remarkable endeavor after years of using stats and gradings from these outfits to justified the greatness of Russ. For me, I just appreciate the smile and poise of Russ at post game pressers. Just wondering if John63 has crying for the firing of Hackett on Broncos' forum yet

Let's ride.