Look what showed up in the mail for my son's 8th birthday...

tdigitee

Reaction score
Joey13091":1zhiwuzu said:
That's an awesome idea. You seem like an awesome dad.

Happy birthday to your son!

I second that - great job, dad

tdigitee

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1iwby52s said:
Don't make me bring out Radish's guy with the beard and the cane.

Thank you BFS - that actually made me laugh out loud, and again on a re-read. Completing the beauty was that the very next post featured that guy'a alter ego - the young, finger-wagging guy.

Veilside

Reaction score
How long ago did you make the request? Pretty amazing timing that you get it right in time for his birthday! That's awesome!

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
I mailed it in July. Really excited to get it back so quickly and with a great (and fitting) inscription to boot. Just took my son to his first game 3 weeks ago and he thought THAT was 'a dream'.

Doesn't get better than this.

What a big contrast to some superstars than won't even accept requests at all. I am floored. Thank you Seahawks staff and RW for making this happen.

mikeak

Reaction score
I was reading about how stars like Sigourney and Stallone are charging $500-$1000 at comic-con or whatever it is called to post for a picture and sign one autograph.........

unreal

so appreciate our NFL players that stands there after practice etc and signs, sends these things back etc while we can take something for "granted" as paying fans most of the players go way above and beyond

Latest posts