Looking to pass off my spot on the Blue Pride.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
As you all may know, the Seahawks Blue Pride waiting list is about 15,000 deep (at least thats what I had heard about a month or so ago).

I put a deposit down for two seats ($200) back around Christmas 2012 and currently hold spots # 1930 & 1931.

I have recently scored a job on the east coast that is going to take me back home where I was raised and as such, I cannot keep these two seat deposits. The Seahawks ticket office has a no refund policy apparently with these deposits.

They did however tell me that I can move my deposits to someone elses name so I was wondering if anybody here happens to not be on the Blue Pride list but wants to get on it with a pretty decent waiting spot.

I'm not looking to jack the price up or anything stupid like that but rather simply get what I paid for the spots (100/ea so $200 total) if anybody might be interested in doing something like this.

I apologize if this kinda post isn't allowed here so feel free to move/delete if need be but I figured I'd throw it out there to see if anybody is interested before just being forced to eat the deposits.

aredub

Reaction score
Hey I have someone who is super interested. Shoot me a private message and we can discuss details.

Thanks,

Rob

OP
OP
X

xkj1985x

Reaction score
aredub":2gvxbj5m said:
Hey I have someone who is super interested. Shoot me a private message and we can discuss details.

Thanks,

Rob

The guy below you actually PM'd me first so if I don't work something out with him, I will be in touch.

dracolich81

Reaction score
Maybe third times a charm?! I am extremely interested and can pay you asap. I haven't been to a game yet and just got on the wait list. WOuld love to move up a little closer :)