Love how Packers fans declare...

Chawks1

Reaction score
ptisme":17kklsw8 said:
tacomahawk":17kklsw8 said:
I saw a player wearing a Seahawk helmet come down in the endzone with both feet first, and possession of the ball. It was the correct call, we won. Did we benefit from the correct call? Yep sure did, just like you guys did last week.
Boy Seahawks fans just can't stop bringing that play up can you.... Move on....

Ask your buddy Packer-Junkie who brought it up

Packer_junkie

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2cwia1v0 said:
Packer_junkie":2cwia1v0 said:
Are you kidding? The question was obviously "what has Green Bay done on the road against winning teams?" which, yes, 0-3 is the obvious answer. My rebuttal makes a fair point in showing that Seattle has lost at home, something that Green Bay didn't do this year, and against a team that Green Bay recently defeated.

So the Cowboys with a perfect road record (including a visit to Seattle) got beat by Green Bay at home, a feat Seattle couldn't accomplish. So logically the turn around here is that Green Bay's road woes have the same relevance as Seattle's lone home loss.

How about this one? The last time Green Bay won in Seattle, Charlie Frye was throwing TD passes to Keary Colbert for the Seahawks.

Actually Russell Wilson was throwing INT's to MD Jenning's that were getting called TD's[/quote]

I don't recall that. I recall Golden Tate making a spectacular catch in the endzone that was correctly ruled a touchdown, then I remember Aaron Rodgers acting like a little girl who's favorite doll just got run over by the neighbor kid's pickup truck.

Is that what you're talking about here?[/quote]

Do you remember Golden Tate two hand shoving Sam Shields out of his way too? Let me guess-- correctly not called?

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
tacomahawk said:
Does it really f'n matter anymore man? It was a game that happened two years ago.

I'm a Packers fan. It doesn't matter to me anymore. It shouldn't matter anymore. It was two years ago, and has absolutely nothing to do with this game. As a matter of fact I'm tired of hearing about it(I realize you guys didn't bring it up). There is no way this is even relevant to this game. All it really does is take away from the discussion on this game.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":px0ubcdy said:
sutz":px0ubcdy said:
that 'they're not the same team' we beat in September.

News flash: Neither are the Seahawks. We're better than we were then. ;)

We realize that. I do think we've improved more than you guys this season from the beginning. At the beginning our run D was last, and we weren't running the ball well or protecting the qb. Don't get me wrong. I realize that the Hawks have improved, and I believe they will win, but our improvement was massive. We were 1-2, and scored 7 points against the Lions, and the only thing that kept us from 0-3 was a 18 point comeback vs. the Jets at home.

You also lost to the Bills, and have Rodgers gimpy.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jacknut16":15fgd78n said:
PackerBacker19":15fgd78n said:
sutz":15fgd78n said:

We realize that. I do think we've improved more than you guys this season from the beginning. At the beginning our run D was last, and we weren't running the ball well or protecting the qb. Don't get me wrong. I realize that the Hawks have improved, and I believe they will win, but our improvement was massive. We were 1-2, and scored 7 points against the Lions, and the only thing that kept us from 0-3 was a 18 point comeback vs. the Jets at home.

Losing to the Bills is almost exactly the same thing as losing to the Rams.

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Scottemojo":24rwg2o8 said:
Jacknut16":24rwg2o8 said:
PackerBacker19":24rwg2o8 said:
sutz":24rwg2o8 said:

Losing to the Bills is almost exactly the same thing as losing to the Rams.

Ya, I kind of like that view of it. I saw your guys loss to St. Louis, and it was kind of one of those games where I felt like the hawks would have won if the game had been a little longer. They were never out of it, but the Rams kind of made some incredible plays when they couldn't win without them. Same sort of thing in Buffalo. Bills got a punt return td(their only td of the day). Rodgers had some guys open, but played really bad(he was only sacked once, and it was in the final two minutes). Nelson dropped a wide open 96 yard td. Ultimately, I don't like comparing one game to try and make a value statement on what to expect. One game doesn't tell a story of the whole season. Teams can change in how good their playing, and the teams they are playing can also change. Stats over a whole season can be a better judge in my opinion(though not always indicative of how a team is currently playing), and I think the stats say the Packers are the 2-3 best team in the NFC. I'm not saying that means they will lose, but I'm saying unless Seattle takes the role of Packers and Packers take the role of Bills the Packers will probably lose. I believe the Packers loss was very similar to Seattle's loss and, and therefore I have a hard time getting some specific lesson from it. Although, I was the one who told one of your posters here that the Packers had a better shot at losing that game than some people realized, and I learned that from the Packers past matchups with similar teams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
E.Lacy27":3vo2waq1 said:
dumbrabbit":3vo2waq1 said:
You packers fans are wasting your time here. If you expect to win an argument against Seattle, argue on your forum, same goes for every other fan base.

I lol at Packers fans doing everything they can to try to win an argument. Unnecessary stats, optimism, etc.

Quit over-analyzing this game, both Hawks and Packers fans... Packers fans, you seriously expect to win arguments in a Seahawks forum? Good luck getting somewhere.

I enjoy talking to other team's fans. But I also enjoy sitting back and watching this argument.

Was just hoping for reasoning and rational thoughts when applying to my posts. Clearly, that was too much to expect.

The ONLY way we would seem rational to you is if we think the Packers are going to win...we don't, so there aren't ANY rational Seahawk fans here. The problem with your rationale is that you are TRYING to talk yourself into a reason that the Packers can win, when in reality, there isn't a reason and you know it. Just keep calling all of the Seahawks fans irrational because that helps you convince yourself that the Packers actually have a chance. It's a vicious circle for Packer fans right now. I ALMOST feel sorry for them.

ptisme

Reaction score
Jacknut16":1a3x7yrb said:
PackerBacker19":1a3x7yrb said:
sutz":1a3x7yrb said:

Bills are no joke. You lost to the Chargers, Rams and Chiefs.... Those teams are no joke either....

rideaducati

Reaction score
ptisme":3e8hf3cu said:
Jacknut16":3e8hf3cu said:
PackerBacker19":3e8hf3cu said:
sutz":3e8hf3cu said:

Bills are no joke. You lost to the Chargers, Rams and Chiefs.... Those teams are no joke either....

You lost to the Seahawks and will again on Sunday.

E.Lacy27

Reaction score
rideaducati":371vhtjr said:
E.Lacy27":371vhtjr said:
dumbrabbit":371vhtjr said:
You packers fans are wasting your time here. If you expect to win an argument against Seattle, argue on your forum, same goes for every other fan base.

I lol at Packers fans doing everything they can to try to win an argument. Unnecessary stats, optimism, etc.

Quit over-analyzing this game, both Hawks and Packers fans... Packers fans, you seriously expect to win arguments in a Seahawks forum? Good luck getting somewhere.

I enjoy talking to other team's fans. But I also enjoy sitting back and watching this argument.

Was just hoping for reasoning and rational thoughts when applying to my posts. Clearly, that was too much to expect.

The ONLY way we would seem rational to you is if we think the Packers are going to win...we don't, so there aren't ANY rational Seahawk fans here. The problem with your rationale is that you are TRYING to talk yourself into a reason that the Packers can win, when in reality, there isn't a reason and you know it. Just keep calling all of the Seahawks fans irrational because that helps you convince yourself that the Packers actually have a chance. It's a vicious circle for Packer fans right now. I ALMOST feel sorry for them.

I didn't do any of giving rationale why the Packers could win.

For like the 4th time in this thread, I just defended a statement that the said the Packers defense sucks. I rationalized that easily and go no rational reasoning behind the sucking statement.

It's like you guys have a hard time reading in this thread.

rideaducati

Reaction score
E.Lacy27":3ng1boux said:
rideaducati":3ng1boux said:
E.Lacy27":3ng1boux said:
dumbrabbit":3ng1boux said:

I didn't do any of giving rationale why the Packers could win.

For like the 4th time in this thread, I just defended a statement that the said the Packers defense sucks. I rationalized that easily and go no rational reasoning behind the sucking statement.

It's like you guys have a hard time reading in this thread.

Yeah, we know that the Packers defense doesn't suck...against the hapless teams in the league. Congrats.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":2r95gcqw said:
Are you kidding? The question was obviously "what has Green Bay done on the road against winning teams?" which, yes, 0-3 is the obvious answer.

Look deeper. You've lost SEVEN CONSECUTIVE GAMES dating back to 2012 on the road vs winning teams.

The Packers are a team with a track record of losing on the road.

The Seahawks are a team with a track record of winning at home.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is a generational QB and can win games on his own. Clay Matthews has nice hair. BJ Raji was having a great year before injury and ate my friends lunch at BC one time. GB deservedly should be in the NFCCG.

That said, I'll be shocked if the Packers gain over 10 total yards. Marshawn will rush for 300 yards on 5 carries before halftime. Bevell will call the same lateral bubble screen to Tarvaris Jackson 3 times who bombs it to a streaking Jon Ryan and scores on all 3 plays. Rodgers hurts himself during the opening kickoff discount double-checking too hard on the sidelines. Matt Flynn gets a standing ovation after every pass. Russell and Sherm eat huge pieces of cheese at midfield after the game like the 49ers Turkey day game.

Seahawks 76 --- Packers 1 (Seahawks let Mason Crosby kick one of our extra points)

grizbob

Reaction score
mistaowen":28ytmh7f said:
Aaron Rodgers is a generational QB and can win games on his own. Clay Matthews has nice hair. BJ Raji was having a great year before injury and ate my friends lunch at BC one time. GB deservedly should be in the NFCCG.

That said, I'll be shocked if the Packers gain over 10 total yards. Marshawn will rush for 300 yards on 5 carries before halftime. Bevell will call the same lateral bubble screen to Tarvaris Jackson 3 times who bombs it to a streaking Jon Ryan and scores on all 3 plays. Rodgers hurts himself during the opening kickoff discount double-checking too hard on the sidelines. Matt Flynn gets a standing ovation after every pass. Russell and Sherm eat huge pieces of cheese at midfield after the game like the 49ers Turkey day game.

Seahawks 76 --- Packers 1 (Seahawks let Mason Crosby kick one of our extra points)

This post is so wrong it had Ling O L :th2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's ok, they have already started making excuses. No matter what, after they lose, it's clearly because Lord Rodgers isn't 100 percent :roll:

Chawks1

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":29x7ef4a said:
peachesenregalia":29x7ef4a said:
Packer_junkie":29x7ef4a said:
Are you kidding? The question was obviously "what has Green Bay done on the road against winning teams?" which, yes, 0-3 is the obvious answer. My rebuttal makes a fair point in showing that Seattle has lost at home, something that Green Bay didn't do this year, and against a team that Green Bay recently defeated.

So the Cowboys with a perfect road record (including a visit to Seattle) got beat by Green Bay at home, a feat Seattle couldn't accomplish. So logically the turn around here is that Green Bay's road woes have the same relevance as Seattle's lone home loss.

How about this one? The last time Green Bay won in Seattle, Charlie Frye was throwing TD passes to Keary Colbert for the Seahawks.

Actually Russell Wilson was throwing INT's to MD Jenning's that were getting called TD's

I don't recall that. I recall Golden Tate making a spectacular catch in the endzone that was correctly ruled a touchdown, then I remember Aaron Rodgers acting like a little girl who's favorite doll just got run over by the neighbor kid's pickup truck.

Is that what you're talking about here?[/quote]

Do you remember Golden Tate two hand shoving Sam Shields out of his way too? Let me guess-- correctly not called?[/quote]

Do you remember the phantom PI call on Kam Chancellor? Let me guess-- correctly called? (what was the score of the game then too?)

Refresh your memory: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0k24XXf-0

Packer_junkie

Reaction score
mistaowen":14a7s4d7 said:

Raji got hurt like the 3rd practice of the year-- he didn't even play in a preseason game LOL come on man