Luke Willson - new host of All Day

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

Couldn't embed the link for some reason.

I had unsubscribed from the podcast, assuming KJ was done with it, but just found out that it's continuing with Luke Willson hosting. Gonna have to subscribe again, Luke was the perfect successor.

Jville

Reaction score

Couldn't embed the link for some reason.

I had unsubscribed from the podcast, assuming KJ was done with it, but just found out that it's continuing with Luke Willson hosting. Gonna have to subscribe again, Luke was the perfect successor.

embedded for you ..................

JPatera76

Reaction score
KJ is a professional. And he loves his Seahawk fanbase. I’m surprised he picked someone to keep the show going. It’s something that’s definitely meant a lot to him.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I love how he Cuts to The Chase....Like how the hell would the Media have more of an insight to whether or not Pete Interfered With The Offensive play calls than HE or the other players.
Says that Darryl Bevell got a bum rap ( "Bevell is the Devil") by a LOT of the KNOW NOT Fans...It's EASY to spiel about what we THINK, it's quite another to hear it from an INSIDER who's ACTUALLY BEEN THERE first hand, eh?

olyfan63

Reaction score
I love how he Cuts to The Chase....Like how the hell would the Media have more of an insight to whether or not Pete Interfered With The Offensive play calls than HE or the other players.
Says that Darryl Bevell got a bum rap ( "Bevell is the Devil") by a LOT of the KNOW NOT Fans...It's EASY to spiel about what we THINK, it's quite another to hear it from an INSIDER who's ACTUALLY BEEN THERE first hand, eh?
As we learn more about Russell in hindsight, by his performance in Denver, I had started to think that Bevell was underappreciated for the job he did with Mr. Limited in the Super Bowl years. Bevell had to design an offense with a QB who was incapable of reading many NFL defensive looks, though capable of reading some, like the 4th and 7 4 verts adjustment play in the 2013 NFCCG, and the TD pass to Kearse in the 2014 NFCCG to send the Hawks to SB49. Bevell, by using Marshawn appropriately and coming up with the read-option for Russell prevented many opponents from going to the 2-high safeties look that Russell struggles with. (He "ran them out of" 2-High) Bevell truly made the most of Mr. Limited's skillset.

The biggest issue I still have with Bevell is how he threw the late Ricardo Lockette under the bus after SB49 "...could have been stronger to the ball". This was a major violation of "protect the team", and Bevell never apologized and faced no consequences, which put Carroll's hypocrisy and inconsistency on full display. I've never read anything about Bevell addressing this.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I wouldn’t put in on Russ for this particular play. The play wasn’t a slow developing one where the QB could reset and throw based on anticipation. This play required the body of an aggressive big sized ball hawk who could adjust on the fly. Ricardo didn’t fit that. Ideally a pass catching TE or an eligible lineman could have played a role. That’s how I remember looking at the play.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I don’t think Ricardo is dead. I have always blame Russ and his ball placement. If he threw the ball down low, that’s a touchdown.

That play was never going to be a TD no matter what throw was made. Even if he caught it, he was going to be short. Horrible play call any way you look at it.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Yeah, Bevell was so great I hope he doesn't squander his head coaching opportunities. Oh wait,,,,

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I wouldn’t put in on Russ for this particular play. The play wasn’t a slow developing one where the QB could reset and throw based on anticipation. This play required the body of an aggressive big sized ball hawk who could adjust on the fly. Ricardo didn’t fit that. Ideally a pass catching TE or an eligible lineman could have played a role. That’s how I remember looking at the play.

Yep. Such a stupid play. Especially with the personnel on the field.

nwHawk

Reaction score
The play had such a degree of risk it should have gone to a highly trusted player, not Ricardo. Marshawn should have got the ball. They couldn’t stop him, but that play would have worked if personnel and placement were different. But, I wish they would have run the ball.