Lynch fined for crotch grab

OP
OP
Seanhawk

Seanhawk

Reaction score
nategreat":12nhbhru said:
On a related note, Anquan Boldin was fined $10,000 for a headbutt to Chargers' cornerback Shareece Wright.

Hmmmmm, headbutt vs. crotch grab. Seems fair. Michael Jackson would hate the NFL.

Probably. It is full of grown men.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Lynch gets fined for crotch grabbing and yet I see butt slapping nearly every single game :D :D :D

Hey in reality I can jump and grab my own crotch in the office and everyone would probably laugh. Yet if I slap lets say a lady co-worker's butt in the office I'd probably get thrown in a jail cell :D :D :D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Eh.. have no problem with this fine. There is no gray area with grabbing your crotch as you backflip into the end zone :lol:

Doubt Marshawn cares though. Drop in the bucket for him.

drdiags

Reaction score
May have been him flipping off the Seahawks coaches again like the last time they were in Arizona. This time instead of the bird, he did a crotch grab.

Or maybe it was him giving the Cards grief for an earlier exchange of words?

It is the same as the Tate taunt to the Rams.

Lynch knew the fine was coming. No way the NFL lets this slide.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":3e5wm1ya said:
May have been him flipping off the Seahawks coaches again like the last time they were in Arizona. This time instead of the bird, he did a crotch grab.

In all fairness good doctor, they let it slide in Beastquake 1.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":29on0ojc said:
drdiags":29on0ojc said:

In all fairness good doctor, they let it slide in Beastquake 1.

True. But I think it was after the Tate taunt that the NFL pushed to have unsportsmanlike conduct a point of emphasis. Even last year they started cracking down on the Sydney Rice ball-spin move. Fisher was one of the guys (which seems odd with how his team plays) pushing for cracking down on players rubbing it in.

Beastquake grab slipped by them, they nabbed the Buffalo guy last year for doing it so you sort of knew this would get penalized. Just based on the latest push to keep the players in check.