Lynch Shows Up to VMAC Clad in All Hawks Gear!!!

Hawks46

Reaction score
He's probably thinking he picked a damn good time to retire after looking at this OL so far this year.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Way cool.

I got to spend about an hour with Earl Lockette (Ricardo's father), Sunday AM.

We talked about all kinds of "stuff" but the main point was, Ricardo is "fine", won't ever play again but doing very well.
He's "committed" to his foundation and helping people (especially) in Seattle.

It's awesome to see/know that #24 ML is supporting him.
a2b106c3095f12b04ea356617ac8a6d1.jpg

Earl & my lil Booboo

SeaChat

Reaction score
As much as I love Marshawn for what he brought to the Seattle Seahawks and the places he took us, I for one am happy to see him retire. I only he wish he had done it a year sooner than he did.

You can't blame him for taking the crazy money they threw at him to try and keep him on board, but I also remember that he sat most of the season out on the sidelines, injured and unable to contribute and even when he did, he wasn't the old Marshawn that we all remembered and hoped he would be when he was finally cleared to play a little. .

It never ceases to amaze me how some folks can't help themselves and take every opportunity they can find, to take cheap shots at the Offensive line this year. They are better than what we have had in the past, the stats are not lying. What is killing us is some for chit officiating that has been point blank aimed at crippling our offensive game and to a degree they have succeeded.

Not a whiner, just stating the obvious and what most folks are finally coming out and saying publically, some even doing so in spite of possible fines and penalties being levied against them by the NFL.

Put any other NFL Offensive line out there and let the officials work them over like they have the Hawks this year and those same folks chopping our Offensive line down, might not be so anxious to want to jump in with the rest of vultures out there, and try to feast on the misfortunes of the Seahawks Offense so far this year.

I think it's fixin to change with more and more NFL personalities starting to shine the spotlight on the obvious. .

This sort of thing sure helps me understand why some people take one road in this country and other people take a another. I'm on that road when you see someone down, I don't immediately view it as an opportunity to move in for an easy kill. Instead I see it as an opportunity to move in with a helping hand and to see what I might not be able to do to make the situation better, and offer a few words of encouragement while I'm at it. It is really remarkable what a collective difference it can make when folks approach things from that angle instead.

Go Seahawks !
we are gonna get some this year :)

Latest posts