Maker my words

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgulon1

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1qjikmpd said:
morgulon1":1qjikmpd said:
your post is bullshit.

Not its not. He has a point. Plus teams are complaining to the league about us doesn't help, not to mention the media talking about how our physical DBs play every game on TV & not to mention it's the playoffs where not calling a flag can piss off fans, ect...

I'm not arguing that parts aren't true ie; teams complaining about our style of play but should we all sit here a month out from the
Superb owl and wail and gnash our teeth? Teams and the media have talked about this from the start.This is a chicken little post if I've ever seen one. If you play that style you're going to get PI called and sometimes at the worst moment. Is there ever a right moment ? We have a great team have faith.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
morgulon1":1r46sw1n said:
dopeboy206":1r46sw1n said:
morgulon1":1r46sw1n said:
your post is bullshit.

Not its not. He has a point. Plus teams are complaining to the league about us doesn't help, not to mention the media talking about how our physical DBs play every game on TV & not to mention it's the playoffs where not calling a flag can piss off fans, ect...

I'm not arguing that parts aren't true ie; teams complaining about our style of play but should we all sit here a month out from the
Superb owl and wail and gnash our teeth? Teams and the media have talked about this from the start.This is a chicken little post if I've ever seen one. If you play that style you're going to get PI called and sometimes at the worst moment. Is there ever a right moment ? We have a great team have faith.

So how is his post bullshit?

HawksSoc

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3e5t13fv said:
Atradees":3e5t13fv said:
hahahahah

Fire in the Rain. The Superb owl has spoken. It doesnt matter the original meaning. WE HAVE ADAPTED IT as a form of UNITY. Some people have no unity; especially bloggers.

WE GET THAT. We dont care. hahahah

Wise owl

I love owls, but what makes that one superb? Huh?

:lol:

Its not, but this one is

E942cf822f907d6ee33e21c9b2506d6f67036f586e9561c7d5

Atradees

Reaction score
We are going to this Suberb Owl and he is giving us his blessing. To say it the other way is a jinx. Thats my opinion.. The Holmgren Superbowl was not real.

As far as "Maker My Words" that may have started as early as 2004. or late as 2007. Its an oldy. Probably some gent long in tooth was a bit inebriated. It has been known to happen. I have been here waiting for this season. That I promise you.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Somebody forgot to take their medicine. Sherm is, by most accounts, the best CB in the league. Thomas is, by most accounts, the best Free Safety in the league. The LOB is, by ALL accounts, the best secondary in the league. Our defense is, by ALL accounts, the best D in the league.

We don't have some middle-to-lower-half D that has mediocre personnel who need to stay afloat by cheating. Our players actually have some mad skills, and that's no secret throughout the league.

Media darlings Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Andrew luck may get the benefit of doubt on a few calls, but Russell Wilson is not exactly on their blacklist either. If penalties are a big factor in a loss, they will most likely be ones our OL actually commits. Off sides, false starts or holding anyone? The officials won't have to fabricate calls for the most penalized team in the league. We do that well enough on our own. :lol:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
For those of you who have never lived in the midwest, negativity like this is typical.

It is a common midwestern trait to forecast the worst possible outcome in an effort to protect yourself from life's inevitable disappointments. Swear to the deities, if you tell two midwesterners that something as innocuous as the weather is nice today, one will predict bad weather tomorrow, and the other will say he has looked at the long term forecast, and yes indeed, it will soon be shitty.

The midwestern motto of life is Expect Nothing, and the Shovelful of Shit you Get Will Be a Pleasant Surprise. Most great plains folk are only vaguely aware that the Great Depression actually ended, and view it as their personal responsibility to make sure anyone they think is too damn positive be brought low ASAP.

I hope this lends perspective to the OP.

Largent80

Reaction score
In 2005 that team wasn't good enough to beat the steelers AND the refs. This team IS good enough and has done it MANY times this season.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Omahawk":25zlo1re said:
Our defensive corners and safeties will get called for fouls because of our reputation and it will cost us.
Nobody likes Sherman outside of the Pacific Northwest. That is a fact. He will be under the microscope on each and every play. He will get called for pass interference or holding on a VERY crucial play. It will probably cost us the game. I know this for sure. I have a very, very bad feeling about this postseason. The refs have adapted and so have we but here we are in the same exact situation we were in 2005. We will host the Panthers again and blow them out again in the NFC game and then get the same treatment we got in '05 by the refs in the super bowl. Maker my words. Probably against the Broncos. I have a bullshit feeling about this entire year. It's going to end horribly. It had better G*& D%$@ F&*%$#NG not happen that way. The Super Bowl is within reach. It terrifies me. They don't like our defensive style and they (the refs) will ruin another Super Bowl because of it.

Chill, it's supposed to be fun.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I can just about guarantee you all, if the Hawk fan from Omaha won the lottery, he would immediately suspect he has cancer and thus won't be able to enjoy the winnings. It really isn't his fault, it's just a midwestern thing.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Pretty sure being a whiny douchebag and trolling your own fan board is a coast to coast thingie.
Seems like every third post on webzone is a like the OP here, just stirring imaginary bullshit.

The Radish

Reaction score
Atradees":27sc721p said:
We are going to this Suberb Owl and he is giving us his blessing. To say it the other way is a jinx. Thats my opinion.. The Holmgren Superbowl was not real.

As far as "Maker My Words" that may have started as early as 2004. or late as 2007. Its an oldy. Probably some gent long in tooth was a bit inebriated. It has been known to happen. I have been here waiting for this season. That I promise you.

Well you're as off as anyone. Kboom75 started posting in 05. His few postings were hilariously funny. He wasn't able to handle it and rarely posted after that.

He was not a senior nor was he drunk. But his "maker my words" and mannnnnnn were classic at the time and now. He was merely a poster that was spelling challanged and sadly many here treated him as badly as many we have now.

At that time the membership was still falling on the floor at whatsyourprob hitting the wrong key when posting the word pathetic and wound up with "oathetic".

No big deal right? Well he spent days trying to convince members that Oathetic was actually a word so it got funnier by the day. By training camp time the entire membership was using Oathetic including yours truly. BTW whatsyurprob already had the reputation of being a bit off with his arguments. His "there is no such animal as a Seahawk" used to carry him along for days while good guys like myself and Ravenhawk would pick on him unmercifully. Ravenhawk actually found a ship tied up at a dock with the name Seahawk clearly on its stern.

It was great fun. At that time our current lead administrator Kidhawk asked both Frank and myself to quit. I did and managed to survive those days without getting banned. Ravenhawk didn't fare quite as well.

Those were the days my friend.

:179417:

Like Oathetic and Maker my Words, hopefully the SuperB owl will be with us as long as this site survives.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Omahawk":1i6aggtk said:
Our defensive corners and safeties will get called for fouls because of our reputation and it will cost us.
Nobody likes Sherman outside of the Pacific Northwest. That is a fact. He will be under the microscope on each and every play. He will get called for pass interference or holding on a VERY crucial play. It will probably cost us the game. I know this for sure. I have a very, very bad feeling about this postseason. The refs have adapted and so have we but here we are in the same exact situation we were in 2005. We will host the Panthers again and blow them out again in the NFC game and then get the same treatment we got in '05 by the refs in the super bowl. Maker my words. Probably against the Broncos. I have a bullshit feeling about this entire year. It's going to end horribly. It had better G*& D%$@ not happen that way. The Super Bowl is within reach. It terrifies me. They don't like our defensive style and they (the refs) will ruin another Super Bowl because of it.

Article 2432922 18472EF100000578 249 634x346

Status
Not open for further replies.