Malik Willis

W

Welshers

IF he's available we should make this kid our next QB. He's had an outstanding combine and comes across as a great leader of a kid. Most draft boards have him going somewhere between 8-12. If the Falcons don't take him at 8 we should. He can be the next Russell.

Elemas

Reaction score
But we hated Russell.

I’ll pass. I want to see our game manager QB do his thing for a season or 3 before we realize just how stupid we were.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
If he's there at 9 i think you have to give it serious consideration now that it's actually a possibility they could nab him he's clearly the best QB available. I don't think they will though i think they take one of these great DT's that are going to be sitting there . Jordan Davis.

Elemas

Reaction score
I don’t think we’ll have the chance with ATL at #8

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Why not draft a qb next year? We will have a top 5 pick in hopefully a better qb draft

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
GemCity":1330x550 said:
But we hated Russell.

I’ll pass. I want to see our game manager QB do his thing for a season or 3 before we realize just how stupid we were.

But if we get the next big thing in this draft then its a brilliant trade.

chris98251

Reaction score
Where have you all been, we will not pick at 9, we will trade back to 15 to 22 most likely and may not keep that pick and load up on another 2nd, 3rd and a 4th or so.

PNW

Reaction score
chris98251":23a2z0pp said:
Where have you all been, we will not pick at 9, we will trade back to 15 to 22 most likely and may not keep that pick and load up on another 2nd, 3rd and a 4th or so.
^^^ This ^^^
We’ll turn it into 20 5th round picks! :lol:

Elemas

Reaction score
I hope we focus on the lines and pass on a QB this year. It’s simply not a good draft year for QBs.

Maybe they find a hidden gem but I’m hoping for linemen. Perhaps next year we get some defensive studs. Year after that…look for a QB and RB.

Not the script I would’ve wrote but it’s very clear who is in charge here and if we’re going to follow his philosophy, we should do it right.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
One of the best Centers in the league last year is a FA. Would love to have Bozeman.

Bozeman and Armstead in FA combined with Lewis would have us in a great position heading into the draft.