Man, 47% increase in my costs to get MY season season seats

-The Glove-

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":122d3k7g said:
Sorry for the off-topic post, but how do I get on the list for season tickets? I know it's a long wait, but I want on the list. Please help me figure it out. Do I have to pay $100 to even be put on the list through Blue Pride?
Yes

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Blue Pride. All 12,000 spots on Blue Pride are sold out at $100 per, but you can get on the waiting list to be notified when Blue Pride spots open up.

That won't happen until we have a couple of losing seasons in a row, interest wanes, and brokers start dumping their season tickets back into the pot.

If you have lots of spare cash sitting around, you can get season tickets right now through the Charter Seat License Marketplace.

CSLs are probably a bad investment now. We are probably near the top of the CSL market for the foreseeable future. Inflation and future successful seasons might result in a solid increase, but that will be several years from now.

In all likelihood, the cost of CSLs will probably go up a little bit over then next few years, but will drop precipitously if we start losing so you will lose both the initial investment and any earnings you might have realized from investing that money elsewhere.

You can buy tickets for a lot of games on the secondary market for that $12,000 per seat (at the cheapest) license, and you get the opportunity to try out different sections.

If you aren't on Blue Pride at this point, your best bet is just paying the markup on the secondary market and waiting for the next run of losing seasons.

Buy low sell high.

- bsd RPA

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1q9zp9fn said:
where do you get your tickets that cost so much? mine didn't go up 47% mine went up like 5 bucks or something

He's talking about the NFC Championship game I think.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I'd like to know why 2 percent of season ticket holders did not buy playoff games?!?!?!?!?!

And yes my tickets have gone up the past few years. That is what happens when you win.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
HawkMeat":17c87rq0 said:
I'd like to know why 2 percent of season ticket holders did not buy playoff games?!?!?!?!?!

And yes my tickets have gone up the past few years. That is what happens when you win.

You can probably chalk to up to changes in people's lives.......new kids, new jobs, losing their jobs, forced to move during the season, etc.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":39d0llnq said:
HawkMeat":39d0llnq said:

You can probably chalk to up to changes in people's lives.......new kids, new jobs, losing their jobs, forced to move during the season, etc.
True, but one would think it would have been easy to sell it. Possible some waited to the deadline and missed it too.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
HawkMeat":e0u7xilc said:
Seahawks1983":e0u7xilc said:
HawkMeat":e0u7xilc said:

True, but one would think it would have been easy to sell it. Possible some waited to the deadline and missed it too.

Definitely, and there are probably people who just don't want to hassle with selling their tickets online too.