Man I miss the Seattle Supersonics....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The NBA ain't coming back until a new arena is BUILT. That's why the MOU needs to be changed to an NHL first option if you want an NBA team back.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":a9zvrvq4 said:
The NBA ain't coming back until a new arena is BUILT. That's why the MOU needs to be changed to an NHL first option if you want an NBA team back.

Not sure about completely built, but shovels most certainly have to be in the ground for either league to even thinking about moving a team here.

I got all caught up in Hansen trying to buy the Kings, so I learned my lesson with getting my hopes up. Plus this is Seattle, and we've got some of the worst city and county politicians in the country when it comes to working with businesses. Hell, they're one of the big reasons the Sonics left in the first place.

dino26

Reaction score
It will be awesome WHEN the sonics come back because no doubt I know they will be back.

So what would Seattle residents rather see first the sonics coming back or a new NHL franchise?

....I think I know the answer to this !

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
dino26":3w2me6w8 said:
It will be awesome WHEN the sonics come back because no doubt I know they will be back.

So what would Seattle residents rather see first the sonics coming back or a new NHL franchise?

NHL

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The era I loved was man-child Kemp growing up and going to war with that bastard Karl Malone. Malone knocked a couple of his teeth out at one point during a Sonics elimination playoff round. Kemp worked out in the off-season and came back bigger and badder and Malone just couldn't handle him any more. Having to toughen up to get through Utah made the Sonics an elite team, just like the Bulls having to get through Detroit in the Jordan era. The Sonics would've ripped ass on any team in the league in 96 all the way through to the championship, but they had the misfortune to play the greatist team in history in the final round. In his book, Phil Jaskson says the Sonics made a mistake travelling on the wrong day, and that's why they lost the first two three games. He said he thought they looked groggy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dino26":zpp7y0ts said:

NHL, the NBA sucks!

Throwdown

Reaction score
dino26":1t5clk24 said:

NBA, I'm not gonna watch a hockey game ever in my life unless it's in person.

dino26

Reaction score
I know it was only 3 replies but I thought they were all gonna be for the NBA !

dino26

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":3riexdq3 said:
The NHL! I love play-off hockey.
The NBA, on the other hand, can kiss my grits.

Go Hawks,
BillA

I love grits.... I'm hungry now