Man I Want to Do More Than Just Win This

hawk45

Reaction score
I am riding the Percy train tomorrow. Make JS look like a genius, doesn't matter if you only played a handful of snaps in the regular season, if you torch the mediocre Denver defense you're worth all of it.

Hoping Russ sets the conservative mindset to the side for this game. His ball placement is good enough at staying away from defenders without getting paranoid, just fling that rock and trust your homies.

Score on the first drive, and keep scoring, and force Manning to take chances against the LOB.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
I'll be watching the game at a sports bar in DC claimed by both fanbases. Things were ok, just before the NFCCG, as they have a floor designated for Hawks fans and one for Donkey lovers, but got a little tense during the conference championships. It’s going to be interesting with 300 or so Hawks fans having to walk down stairs to use the john past a throng of Donkey fans in the throws of agony. I guess if I was smart I would go to the bar that has Hawks fans only, oh well I’ve never been accused of having all my synapsis firing in rhythm anyway.