Marcus Johnson

907Hawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1aku3tuf said:
I guess I should have said that he is the second fastest player on the roster. Griffin ran an official 4.38 at the combine. This kid ran a 4.38 at tue UT pro day. Sure, Earl ran a 4.37 at his pro day, but his official at the combine was 4.43 and he has mos6 definitely slowed down. Even a couple of years ago, I watched Sherm catch up and pass him when they were both trying to run down a WR.

I think you can clearly say he's at least the second fastest on the roster to Griffin.

Cyril Grayson ran a 4.35 at his pro day at LSU.

Mojambo

Reaction score
He'll need some time, but Lockette is a good comp.

Ricardo Lockette was a really valuable player for this team.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
907Hawk":2s9vek0x said:
vin.couve12":2s9vek0x said:
I guess I should have said that he is the second fastest player on the roster. Griffin ran an official 4.38 at the combine. This kid ran a 4.38 at tue UT pro day. Sure, Earl ran a 4.37 at his pro day, but his official at the combine was 4.43 and he has mos6 definitely slowed down. Even a couple of years ago, I watched Sherm catch up and pass him when they were both trying to run down a WR.

I think you can clearly say he's at least the second fastest on the roster to Griffin.

Cyril Grayson ran a 4.35 at his pro day at LSU.
Dude, good call.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Mojambo":10camqo8 said:

That actually is a good comp.

EDIT: I think Lockette was a 4.32 though and I actually think he could fly faster than that at full stride, but whatever. That's some serious speed either way.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1n7ziyl4 said:
Mojambo":1n7ziyl4 said:

That actually is a good comp.

EDIT: I think Lockette was a 4.32 though and I actually think he could fly faster than that at full stride, but whatever. That's some serious speed either way.

If Marcus becomes a fast gunner and gets half the punt-return tackles Lockette got, I'll think this was a worthwhile trade. If he and Thorpe are chasing down PR's? That' will be a thing to see!

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Yeah his stats scream gunner don't they?

mrblitz

Reaction score
i'd thought maybe we had missed out on not getting agholor, but this marcus johnson actually looks to have a high, high ceiling as a wide receiver. his physicality might give the run game a boost, too...

Latest posts