Marquise Blair working out with Kam Chancellor.

hawk45

Reaction score
I think Blair can be a nice player but Kam working out with him signifies nothing to me. Greatness doesn’t occur by osmosis in sports. Or if it does, very rarely. The truly great players are almost never as impactful as coaches or workout partners or whatever.

kf3339

Reaction score
hawk45":3tx1gs6b said:
I think Blair can be a nice player but Kam working out with him signifies nothing to me. Greatness doesn’t occur by osmosis in sports. Or if it does, very rarely. The truly great players are almost never as impactful as coaches or workout partners or whatever.

Well it may signify that Kam sees something in Blair that he can work with to make him a better SS for our team. It certainly can't hurt. I would much rather see Kam and Blair make the effort than just say what the f#$k, lets just ditch this and have a beer.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
kf3339":2qmdevmx said:
hawk45":2qmdevmx said:

Well it may signify that Kam sees something in Blair that he can work with to make him a better SS for our team. It certainly can't hurt. I would much rather see Kam and Blair make the effort that just what the f#$k lets just ditch this and have a beer.

I’m of the belief that Kam made everyone in the LOB better. His leadership and play was the glue that held them together. I have no doubt that he can teach Blair.

jmahon316

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3trob5li said:
kf3339":3trob5li said:
hawk45":3trob5li said:

Well it may signify that Kam sees something in Blair that he can work with to make him a better SS for our team. It certainly can't hurt. I would much rather see Kam and Blair make the effort that just what the f#$k lets just ditch this and have a beer.

I’m of the belief that Kam made everyone in the LOB better. His leadership and play was the glue that held them together. I have no doubt that he can teach Blair.

I agree. Any experience that Blair can learn from Chancellor, I'm all for it. Whether it be angles, reading the O better, laying the pipe, etc. If I had my way, I'd tell Blair to be like a leech to Kam's experience and guidance. This can only HELP him.