Marshawn Gets A Trial Date

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
lvnginhwktwn":ktsita5k said:
Seahwkgal":ktsita5k said:
I, for the life of me, do not understand why anyone would feel the need to be a regular on an opposing rival team's message board. Dude must not have a life.
I have never been to a whiner board. I just don't care.

Maybe you should ask some of your bretheren here, I see them often on 49er boards all the time.

So dodging the question is a way of saying, "You're right, I don't have a life," then? Thought so.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1hnyjqdt said:
lvnginhwktwn":1hnyjqdt said:
Seahwkgal":1hnyjqdt said:
I, for the life of me, do not understand why anyone would feel the need to be a regular on an opposing rival team's message board. Dude must not have a life.
I have never been to a whiner board. I just don't care.

Maybe you should ask some of your bretheren here, I see them often on 49er boards all the time.

So dodging the question is a way of saying, "You're right, I don't have a life," then? Thought so.

ZING!!!!!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":yxgmn2cj said:
I agree dont like cops that lie either, unfortunately the cops themselves do not do the blood test.

My bad, I didn't mean blood alcohol level test, but the breathalyzer test. Idk if the blood alcohol level's were actually tested. But yeah, same point.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hmmm... let's see (thumbing through Schedule)... Dec 8th, Seahawks @ 49ers. You're a month early. Monday, Dec. 2nd is the beginning of "Hell Week". How 'bout we see ya then, Mmmmkay?

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
it's my understanding that if there is any significant discrepancies between the report and the officers testimony, it's grounds for dismissal. He'll surely have a kick ass attorney that can at least suggest the entire investigation was a bungle job.

I'm betting it gets dismissed and I demand cookies if I'm right!