Marshawn Lynch stayed on field at halftime

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I guess these anonymously-sourced reports are having their desired effect.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I believe he stayed on the field to get continuing treatment. Cold weather had his back/knee tightening. Was probably better off just staying in the cold, so his body wouldn't have to adjust again. Didn't strike me as weird. The article makes reference to the treatment as well.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
He stayed on the sideline to be worked on by trainers. He didn't want to go into the locker room, get warmed up, only to come back out and tighten up in the cold. He wanted to stay acclimated to the temperature.

razgriz737

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2gk3tc1a said:
He stayed on the sideline to be worked on by trainers. He didn't want to go into the locker room, get warmed up, only to come back out and tighten up in the cold. He wanted to stay acclimated to the temperature.
:13:

There is no drama here.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure hey mentioned he was getting treatment the entire halftime. Also, in that weather probably better to stay accumulated to the cold.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2aw2jnhw said:

I wonder why Carroll didn't explain that. "He thought it would be better for him to stay out" makes it sound a little fishy. I assume he'll have a better explanation on Monday.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Back spasms can tighten up unless you keep moving. Perhaps the reason?

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Nevermind, lock this dumb thread. I watched Pete's press conference and his answer sounded innocent.

Terry Blount made something out of nothing.

Pak40.

Reaction score
SeatownJay":v3ofizzk said:

Yeah that sounds legit. In fact, the Packers entire team sometimes stays on the sideline during halftime.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Pak40.":1lm6rq2a said:
SeatownJay":1lm6rq2a said:

Yeah that sounds legit. In fact, the Packers entire team sometimes stays on the sideline during halftime.

On the Michael Silver article, according to Mike Rob, Lynch told him he had trouble/couldn't walk. You could also see the pain he was in on the broadcast.

Pak40.

Reaction score
That may be true, I just have never seen a guy stay on the sidelines at halftime, especially when it is cold as hell outside. And with all the talk about the rift between Lynch and the HC it seems there may be more to it.

peppersjap

Reaction score
They even pointed out that he stayed on the field because the trainers were working on him on the broadcast. Why would a guy that was obviously working as hard as he was for his teammates on the field not go to the locker room with them? This is just more media driven drivel!

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawknation2014":d05vdp3l said:
Nevermind, lock this dumb thread. I watched Pete's press conference and his answer sounded innocent.

Terry Blount made something out of nothing.

That's new. Terry Blount usually takes something and turns it into a nothing article. I can't stand that guy being the Seahawks writer for ESPN.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
what was funny was that despite attempting to turn his post game interview into drama, reading the whole thing, there really was none. i agree. going from cold to hot to cold is not a good idea IMO.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
As others have posted according to Marshawn he was just trying to keep his back lose.

kmedic

Reaction score
I don't understand how staying on the training table to get stretched out and massaged during halftime somehow gets construed as Lynch blowing off the team and 'rebelling' towards the FO. The media takes anything out of the ordinary with Lynch (which is what we should expect from an eccentric dude) and comes the same conclusions every time. Stupid.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
kmedic":l4wx6084 said:
I don't understand how staying on the training table to get stretched out and massaged during halftime somehow gets construed as Lynch blowing off the team and 'rebelling' towards the FO. The media takes anything out of the ordinary with Lynch (which is what we should expect from an eccentric dude) and comes the same conclusions every time. Stupid.

An unhappy Marshawn, and discontent in the Seahawks locker room gets clicks.

Simple as that. NFL media is like TMZ now.

suppaball

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3oxts1kr said:
kmedic":3oxts1kr said:

An unhappy Marshawn, and discontent in the Seahawks locker room gets clicks.

Simple as that. NFL media is like TMZ now.
This, my good friend is a dolphins fan and he even sent me the nfl.com article as a txt link today. The media sucks ass.

Latest posts