Marshawn's mskeover

Donn2390

Reaction score
I just watched the April 26th Restaurant Impossible (EDIT: Was Bar Rescue, not RI) on TV. If you haven't seen it take a look.
Jon Taffer goes to Oakland to rescue ML's failing bar and restaurant. I shows Marshawn as a real person in his own environment, and not the showman he is usually portrayed as. He is quiet, unassuming, and humble. Jon turned his business around and brought the family closer together and he was most appreciative. I always loved him between the chalk lines, not so much otherwise. This give a another perspective of him, one i was happy to see.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Donn2390":2vrz0fx6 said:
I just watched the April 26th Restaurant Impossible on TV. If you haven't seen it take a look.
Jon Taffer goes to Oakland to rescue ML's failing bar and restaurant. I shows Marshawn as a real person in his own environment, and not the showman he is usually portrayed as. He is quiet, unassuming, and humble. Jon turned his business around and brought the family closer together and he was most appreciative. I always loved him between the chalk lines, not so much otherwise. This give a another perspective of him, one i was happy to see.

Thank you for the heads up. :2thumbs:

Latest posts