Massive Civid outbreak with Rams players

James in PA

Reaction score
Sad thing is, I bet they still beat us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, I'll believe the guys are out when they actually are not on the field. It's the almighty Rams, the league would crumble to the ground if they don't have a great team. I won't be surprised at all if they somehow get past the actual rules set forth by the league.
And for the record, I'm fully aware that the Rams a better team than the Hawks. Same with the Cards.
Hawks just have to be the better team on Sunday. Rams are just a VERY tough matchup for the Hawks. Have been for awhile. But they absolutely can win on Sunday. But, unless I see Donald on that list, my confidence is at about a 5 for Sunday.

LTH

Reaction score
this covid thing is just bizarre

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's early enough in the week, most of these players will be cleared by Friday or Saturday. Higbee's already been cleared.

You want the positive tests to be the day before or day of test, not the early in the week test.

It's why the Hawk's test the extra day, to prevent that positive player from getting on the plane, bus or being in the practice facility before the final Saturday test.

LTH

Reaction score
Higbee was a false positive

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LTH":2nj0u7fj said:
Higbee was a false positive

So could most of these new ones.

The only rule change is you have to have two negatives by Saturday (or day before), the league no longer accepts the 2nd negative test on game day.

That's why Higbee couldn't play last night.

My point is there's plenty of days left in the week to get the 2nd negative test by Saturday. You want this sort of news on a Friday or Saturday.

nutluck

Reaction score
The Rams just beat the Cards missing 5 players, Rameys starting CB, starting TE and RT. Plus slot CB and number 3 safety(which is big for the rams as they run a lot of 3cb or 3 safety looks) and they was already missing WR Woods and starting RB Ackers(before the season started) a huge part of their offense.

Injuries etc happen to every team, just saying I wouldn't get to excited about how they are missing just yet.

If Stafford, Kupp or AD ends up on the list thats a different story.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1al7pd2c said:
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

5.3 million people dead, that includes my grandfather.

I know several people under 50 who died from Covid.

balakoth

Reaction score
Two negative tests in row in and they are back in regardless

Tis the way of the world now... Oh wait you were positive.. wait.. you aren't

balakoth

Reaction score
HawkNuts":29ml1z4s said:
WmHBonney":29ml1z4s said:

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

So we made this political? 500k die a year from influenza and pneumonia in the united states alone for the last decade, over 2.4 million a year + in the world.. more around 3..... Which still averages out to your 5.2 million stat you throw out.. while not justifying the 6 million who die every year from two things just like COVID..

Just like everyone says here.. stats are subjective when you don't use them correctly.

I also have known and so does the world over who die from influenza regardless of age (esp 50 under)... just saying

Lets end this and not sure why you even brought this up here

themunn

Reaction score

nanomoz

Reaction score
balakoth":1hjxrhl7 said:
HawkNuts":1hjxrhl7 said:
WmHBonney":1hjxrhl7 said:

So we made this political? 500k die a year from influenza and pneumonia in the united states alone for the last decade, over 2.4 million a year + in the world.. more around 3..... Which still averages out to your 5.2 million stat you throw out.. while not justifying the 6 million who die every year from two things just like COVID..

Just like everyone says here.. stats are subjective when you don't use them correctly.

I also have known and so does the world over who die from influenza regardless of age (esp 50 under)... just saying

Lets end this and not sure why you even brought this up here

Your numbers are an absolute fabrication. Stop consuming propaganda. 500,000? Influenza deaths are 10k-55k annually in the U.S. (according to CDC between 2010 and 2020).

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Pnnumonia? Lumping it in your "data" is a clear bait and switch. There are dozens of causes of pneumonia. Most typically, it is a bacterial infection, not even viral.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
toffee":2qqats95 said:
rjas77":2qqats95 said:
Man, our victory this weekend will come with """, our achievement will be questioned.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

1 - The Rams beat the Cards already missing quite a few players for that game due to covid protocol

2 - The Rams beat the Hawks with Jared Goff and the Cards beat the Hawks without Murray.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Rams still have a very good chance of beating our Hawks this weekend and IF our Hawks pull this win out, it'll have an ** next to it.

As long as Aaron Donald is on the field, that pretty much negates almost anything the Hawks offense and/or RW is going to try and do for 75% of the game.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ir's interesting that neither we nor the 49ers have had massive outages. In fact, I believe Everett was the only one we had who made the covid list.

I accord this to the communities around them being very highly vaccinated.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3rb3pcog said:
WmHBonney":3rb3pcog said:

Flat earth theories? WTF are you talking about? You wait and see. This COVID shit isn't going anywhere. It is not temporary. The league will move on. It is already being talked about by the media pundits. The point is, these "protocols" are going to change/disappear.

Latest posts