Maybe now…

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The NFL will realize the Hawks also played tonight against Wilson. Exposed maybe? I truly can’t remember being this happy since the Bowl. ****. Yes!!!

OP
OP
PateratoWilson

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I agree. And, if you’re a Donks fan aren’t you a little pissed that Wilson is writing notes on jerseys with an old teammate in game one?

Threedee

Reaction score
Personally, now that we're done playing them, I hope Wilson goes on to pass for 7000 yards and 69 touchdowns. But, that's just me...

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
Is this a trick question (as in, we already received the first pick for next draft), or am I just getting trolled?
Lol now you are confusing me and I didn’t even drink tonight. You said you hope Russ does well the rest of the season. I said I hope he doesn’t, and the Broncos lose every game. Since we get the Broncos first round pick next year, if they lose every game, we would get their high pick which is potentially the #1.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I hope to never see another RW interview, hear about his legacy, his Brand, his wife, his truck, etc again. Sick of hearing from him and about him.

I want to hear from our players and their excitement about the win.

GemCity

Reaction score
Lol now you are confusing me and I didn’t even drink tonight. You said you hope Russ does well the rest of the season. I said I hope he doesn’t, and the Broncos lose every game. Since we get the Broncos first round pick next year, if they lose every game, we would get their high pick which is potentially the #1.
He didn’t say he wanted them to win. Just that he hopes Russ does well.

Threedee

Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense now.

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
He didn’t say he wanted them to win. Just that he hopes Russ does well.
My bad, I assumed the Broncos win games if Russ throws for 7,000 yards and 69 TDS. But okay, Russ can play so well he wins MVP, as long as the Donks lose.

Threedee

Reaction score
I hope to never see another RW interview, hear about his legacy, his Brand, his wife, his truck, etc again. Sick of hearing from him and about him.

I want to hear from our players and their excitement about the win.
I'm good hearing about his wife, so long as it's appropriately steamy.

Threedee

Reaction score
My bad, I assumed the Broncos win games if Russ throws for 7,000 yards and 69 TDS. But okay, Russ can play so well he wins MVP, as long as the Donks lose.
To be fair, those kind of passing stats might amount to a hill of beans in the AFC West.