Maybe the team partied too hard Saturday night

sutz

Reaction score
Or maybe they missed an extra half day (or more) of practice on T'day, and another full day of travel.

:229031_shrug:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1ibmpfvl said:
2 drives, 14 points, and not another point for 45 plus minutes. That's pretty damn solid.

For all those moaning about how Carolina will be tough need to remember the above. Remember that was accomplished by a nicked up D. No Thomas, no Shead , no Bennett, and really they didn't play poorly as Soulfish has pointed out. Besides Carolina's OLine is truly more screwed-up than ours

It was our team's O as a unit that failed. There fingers can be pointed at almost every player, and more, but especially at the OLine who will again be challenged by a very good DLine. It will be interesting to see how that unit responds to a poor outing in front of a home crowd.

I still think the Hawks are a very good team, but served up a stinker against Tampa. The coaches have a challenge to address and have historically been able to overcome when faced with adversity. I think some of the arguments against success have genuine merit, but the team has learned to adjust to weak protection and poor run blocking. As long as a. Strong D shows up there is always a chance.

I know I will be watching with interest to see if the Tampa game wasn't a new reality to finish up the year, with the wheels falling off the O, yet somehow I think it was an exception.

We all need to step back from the ledge. Winning games in the NFL is harder than some think, As well it is hard to show up every Sunday even against teams with losing records. The final stretch of this season is going to be tough against teams motivated to try to beat our guys. I have faith that the Hawks record to date shows they can do it.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Washington to Florida is the longest flight in the NFL. We've never played anyone well in the state of Florida. Just an outlier. Not worried.

sent from the charred remains of a note 7 using tapatalk

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":17obfjcv said:
It says we had 1 bad game. That's all it says.

Except this is the 4th bad game this season, offensively. Makes you wonder how much better the defense actually has been this year with such a work load

Latest posts