Message from my Cardinal co worker

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This morning at work as soon as I clock in, I receive a Teams message from my co worker who happens to be a Cardinals fan and lives in Phoenix. The message reads:

"Good game I guess. If our offense could move the ball we would've won by 20. You're really not that good."

What do you folks think of this? Is he salty or is there some truth to what he's saying.

I simply replied with a wink and said "More Bobo."

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Why didn’t you tell him the same thing you posted in most of the game day threads… you seemed to agree with him there..
I did. I got him hyped up all week telling him how Geno is a bum and Clint Hurtt is a terrible D coordinator. I got him believing the Cardinals would win.

Reverse psychology

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Tell him the truth. The Cardinals stink so its hard to gauge how good Seattle is yet. We're all going to find out soon enough.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean tbh.. Dobbs is better than Murray imo. So they do have that much… buuuut that’s about it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
This morning at work as soon as I clock in, I receive a Teams message from my co worker who happens to be a Cardinals fan and lives in Phoenix. The message reads:

"Good game I guess. If our offense could move the ball we would've won by 20. You're really not that good."
I would counter with... if the Seahawks are "not that good", that would make the Cardinals REAL shitty and in line for a Top 5 draft pick next year. Try to enjoy the rest of your season.

Chapow

Reaction score

Ok, but your offense couldn't move the ball because they're bad at football. Maybe Caleb Williams will work out better for you guys than Murray has. On the other hand, maybe not. Either way, enjoy the draft because that's about all Cardinals fans have to look forward to right now. Your team is awful.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would counter with... if the Seahawks are "not that good", that would make the Cardinals REAL shitty and in line for a Top 5 draft pick next year. Try to enjoy the rest of your season.
Do we have someone like Dk to trade to them for the top 5 first??? LMAO

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
"And if your Aunt Edna had a dick she'd be your uncle." Hell, if our offense could have moved the ball we'd have beat them by 40. They're really not that good.

See how that works?
I did a spit take on the Aunt Edna thing - my god that's funny - never heard that one before!

And without the turnovers - as Aros mentions - we would have slammed them.

pugetsoundpyrate

Reaction score
The Cardinals have lost 6 games, including one to the Seahawks, and they've won one game against the... *checks notes*... Cowboys.

LMAO