Michael Bennett: We can’t win a game without Russell Wilson

vin.couve12

Reaction score
This is a post-Lynch captain obvious statement. This is RW's team/offense now.

In other news, water is wet.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
3 AM logic.

What if unnamed source is Bevell.

Who would want Sherman to look bad?

Who would want to be painted as the Victim for the worst SB call ever?

Who has the most to gain by causing drama within the defense, where perhaps they struggle, then begins the reboot and exodus than OC that might have several important free agents like Britt, Graham, Richardson, possibly Lacy, Rawls, Joeckel, and Aboushi. Willson? Not to mention Tyler Lockett and possibly George Fant and/or Mark Glowinski if they improve, become free agents the year after?

This ^ although seems too pre-mediated.

However, lighting a fire under Russell Wilson to lead a bad ass troop of receivers that include several different types of unique play-makers, a stronger, more stable running back position with a deep competition on the back end, and a young O-line that took its lumps called growing pains but gained vital experience that's going to make a difference, imo. The biggest thing though I feel the O-Line talent is deeper and much more competitive than it has been the last 2 years.

You get Russ to be special within that, with something to prove, the Offense will be special, how could it not be.

This season might be the last audition for Bevell to prove something, 1) He's the right mind to get the most out of the talent he has on this team or its time to move on OR 2) He's the right mind to be a Head Coach for someone, somewhere.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":26bgwbz3 said:
I believe last years team wins 6-8 games without Russell myself.

Saying a top 7 QB is important to the team is like saying water is important to life. It is stating the obvious to any football fan on any team.

Anyway, again, I think Bennett's intentions are clearly good, but they need to just laugh and say please don't ask dumb questions to these guys and they will eventually move on to another victim.

Bunk; They are far from done raking over the Seahawks....You can't just keep turning the other cheek for these slap happy asses.

Seymour

Reaction score
scutterhawk":z8smuevc said:
Seymour":z8smuevc said:
I believe last years team wins 6-8 games without Russell myself.

Saying a top 7 QB is important to the team is like saying water is important to life. It is stating the obvious to any football fan on any team.

Anyway, again, I think Bennett's intentions are clearly good, but they need to just laugh and say please don't ask dumb questions to these guys and they will eventually move on to another victim.

Bunk; They are far from done raking over the Seahawks....You can't just keep turning the other cheek for these slap happy asses.

I'll eat crow on my suggestion as Shermans press conference shows this isn't going to die soon. I will stand by my suggestion to not exaggerate or look desperate in defending him.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":63bavaki said:
"Bennett said Wilson is “a great person of great character, a person that gives back and a great leader”

I think that statement is just...great. It harkens back to an ancient saying:

You give a man good barbecue ribs...and you earn a great friend for life.

In all seriousness, the public backing by Bennett is a nice show of support and will give the impression that everyone is simply focusing on the upcoming season-which they should.