"Michael Robinson likely retiring"

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Whatever he decides, just gotta say thanks for all that he did and provided for this team. He was a constant image of hard work, perseverance and a great leader.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm kind of selfish, so I would rather he retire rather than play a year or two elsewhere. :229031_shrug:

Whatever he does, I sure appreciate his time here and all the work he contributed to the Super Bowl run, going back several years. I have to wish him the best.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'll miss him if he does retire, but I think it's great that he has a chance to do so having gotten a ring and his health. It's good to go out on top and still have lots of options for life after football.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
You probably won't see Mike Rob panhandling on the sidewalks of Seattle. He will likely be on TV for several years to come. A really great guy!

two dog

Reaction score
Mike Rob been fitten' up his TV suits since XLVIII. Good on him, football news through a Seahawk prism. I'll watch if you will.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I hope we sign him again. His blocking and leadership are just outstanding for this team. I don't see anyone on the roster who is a blocker of Robinson's caliber.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Was gutted when we cut him at the start of the season, it felt very much like there was unfinished business. His comeback and subsequent Lombardi win mean that if he does leave the Seahawks there will be a much less bitter taste in the mouth.

I feel like I know the guy personally thanks to the RRR and I wish him all the best.