Michigan St at Michigan

kearly

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3mh2r6a7 said:
SeaToTheHawks":3mh2r6a7 said:
DavidSeven":3mh2r6a7 said:
Not sure there's a more brutal way to lose than that.

Really? Not even maybe. I don't know. An interception on the 1 yard line of the Super Bowl?

Goal line turnovers aren't the most uncommon thing in the world. Remove circumstance from it, and losing on a fumbled punt returned for a TD with time expiring is about as bad and uncommon as it gets.

If you add the weight of context, the SB turnover is obviously worse, but that game was far from over when it happened. This game was absolutely finished for all intents and purposes.

Agreed. I can't remember ever seen a game with lower win probability that was overcome. Only game that compares is Miracle at the Meadowlands.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
kearly":26txmoru said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

My cousin's hubby is a diehard Michigan and Seahawks fan. Talk about a rough week.
So am I damnit!!! :thfight7:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":18bp55jy said:
Couldn't happen to a better guy.
Incorrect. Chip needs to come coach Mizzou he could show up Alabama and Michigan every year, like that would happen....(Chip realizing he should just go back to the NCAA or beating Harbaugh)..... :vodka:

Either way it's triple bonus for me....Michigan loses, Harbaugh loses, and it's against Michigan State. It'd only be better if it were Ohio State. God, I hate the Michigan Wolverines and that ridiculous stadium. I'm happy now. If only USC hung with Notre Dame....

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":xd9w03st said:
pmedic920":xd9w03st said:
Couldn't happen to a better guy.
Incorrect. Chip needs to come coach Mizzou he could show up Alabama and Michigan every year, like that would happen....(Chip realizing he should just go back to the NCAA or beating Harbaugh)..... :vodka:

Either way it's triple bonus for me....Michigan loses, Harbaugh loses, and it's against Michigan State. It'd only be better if it were Ohio State. God, I hate the Michigan Wolverines and that ridiculous stadium. I'm happy now. If only USC hung with Notre Dame....
It's war!!! :thfight7:
I love the big house and I love Blue!!! You said Ohio State. They are the 49ers in my neck of the woods. I even root for MSU against them.
I am not talking to you anymore. :177692:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":1s6by10q said:
It's funny ,I told a couple friends before that screw up that "they can't possibly scew this up" and then bang ! They do.I think it was a bad snap but the punter just tossing it sideways was dumb.They are still kids and stuff happens.Hope the punter won't let this live on in his head for long.It's only a game.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Heard today that the dude who returned it shattered his hip on the tackle into the endzone. Then had half the msu roster pig pile on him. That couldn't have been pleasant.