Might as well relax...

sutz

Reaction score
Not much is gonna happen until November. We might release a couple of guys, but no deals will happen until after the WS, probably not until the Winter meetings.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Not much is gonna happen until November. We might release a couple of guys, but no deals will happen until after the WS, probably not until the Winter meetings.
Oh get real, nothing good will happen next season either, just the same old wealth of mediocrity, and 1st in profitability. Owner win win win, **** the fans.

The Mariners ownership DESPISES the fanbase. They like the profitability, and laugh all the way to the bank, providing a substandard product. Later rinse repeat. You think this will change? I have news for ya!

Another year and an even firmer commitment to mediocrity and obscurity, and lost hope. That's all this ownership group will EVER provide.

Watch, by 2100 the M's will still be waiting for a WS appearance...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Hell they will probably look at the profits this year and CUT The salary. I mean if you can be first in profitability and just a basement dweller team, why spend?

My disgust in this team knows no bounds...

Crizilla

Reaction score
Adam Frazier > Kolton Wong
Exactly. They didn't want to pay Frazier and Santana. Even them. The farm is still in progress why did they choose to be worse this year?. Maybe they win an extra game because of Frazier and Santana, I think so.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
And my other choice are the Kansas City Royals I'm in baseball HELL. At least the Kraken look good and we might get the Sonics back soon. I hear we have good soccer teams maybe I should learn about the game?

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man I’m really bummed seeing how let the turn it on and then.. somehow just pissed all Over their own legs ugh.

@MizzouHawkGal Im in the Midwest, blackout central here in SE Iowa, My 2nd team I’ve adopted has been the Cardinals and my god did they also have a sudden fall off this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Man I’m really bummed seeing how let the turn it on and then.. somehow just pissed all Over their own legs ugh.

@MizzouHawkGal Im in the Midwest, blackout central here in SE Iowa, My 2nd team I’ve adopted has been the Cardinals and my god did they also have a sudden fall off this year.
Yeah it was an ugly baseball year in Missouri. But the good news is that the Yankees totally suck historically I'm pretty certain.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I have zero interest in watching the Playoffs this year. Might watch the World Series, IF the Cheatstro's are not in there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. He was 100 percent on point. It's pathetic to think they have missed the playoffs by one game....4 times since 2014?

BRUTAL.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Watch Dipoto ship Cal out now…probably get a couple solid utility bat boys and locker room attendant. Next year is the one.
No way he does that. Ms could not find a catcher for YEARS. They have a solid catching situation right now. Not sure what happened with Murphy but Cal is our guy.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
As far as catcher goes, we have a blue chip prospect biding his time in the minors. ;)

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Scott compared his comments to Kirby’s bad take. My original post was a joke but I wouldn’t be surprised by this limp front office taking offense and showing him the door. They will tell us they have a promising young catcher with 15 years of team control ready to make the jump… next year is the year

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well to be fair, missing the playoffs, again, is probably less pain than getting bounced immediately...

Embrace the mediocrity, buy tickets and merch, and support the most profitable failure in sports history!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Now they have Cal apologizing… then Dipoto says he is ok with Cal’s opinion but there is no proof spending money works..lulz

I know one thing for sure…what they have done for their entire history absolutely doesn’t work.

This franchise holds the record for longest period of time between beginning of the franchise to their first winning season (24 years)
After that they had the longest playoff drought for any of the major sports teams (21 years)
And they are the only team in the MLB never to make the WS…

Not to mention this is the team that batted their only .300 hitter and future HOF’er 9th in the order and then let him go.. funny side note, the last player to hit .300 was Segura…in 2018 sad

I’m leaning towards Cal playing for a playoff team next year…not sure it will be Seattle

Latest posts