Mike MacDonald removes Carroll related Seahawks imprint

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I guess those are retirement benefits. Going back and continually critiquing your former employers.

Torc

Reaction score
As has been posted, they're going digital. They'll have pictures from every era in rotation.

JPatera76

Reaction score
As has been posted, they're going digital. They'll have pictures from every era in rotation.

Soooo basically it’s being modernized, which makes sense lol 😂

CPHawk

Reaction score
Why is Sherm mad? Guy pretty much destroyed the locker room, then forced his way out of town. Then signed with the hated 49ers, which I’m sure he did out of spite. Then gets DUI and other legal issues.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Would love to know what current players actually think about this. I can see both sides of it. On one side, MM wants to start fresh with a new legacy. On the other side, it's a bit de-motivating for the players to know that if you create a new legacy, it could eventually be painted over. But they are going digital, so that's something. At the end of the day, winning cures everything. MM has stones, I'll give him that.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
How dare they digitize what was a moment in time, haven't they heard about the evils of AI?

cymatica

Reaction score
Why is Sherm mad? Guy pretty much destroyed the locker room, then forced his way out of town. Then signed with the hated 49ers, which I’m sure he did out of spite. Then gets DUI and other legal issues.
Because he is highly opinionated and full of himself.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
Because Hawks fans and the media LOVE to blow things out of proportion. This one is laughable really.
I'd agree. I used to be a Texans fan for about 18 years. Every coach came in and "made their mark" on the facility. They changed the pictures, mottos, slogans, and even the weight room equipment and layouts. The fact that the hallway in question is getting an upgrade to digital impresses me. JS was on Bump and Stacey or one of the other local shows saying that ALL of the Seahawks history will soon be on display. Can you believe some media pundits are saying Mike MacDonald won't last the year because of this? Outrageous.

Some men are just so emotional. LOL