More on Lance

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
So you basically got your fudge packed by the Raiders in practice I heard. Your D line is ass aside from Bosa unless you think Taco 🌮 and Kerry are all pros 😂
Back to talking about packing fudge ArlosSpecial. You must be the one get your fudge packed, you talk about it so often. Is that why you're so obsessed with Lance, he won't respond to your fan mail?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Lance throwing dimes byatches, dude intentionally deflected it off the safety’s hands and bank shotted it to Ross Dweley.
Steph curry shyte the hype is real…..

knownone

Reaction score
Why are so many people interested in Lance failing?

CactusJack

Reaction score
Yeah, Lance is ass. He looked lost. He seems to really struggle under pressure. That fluke touchdown was an awful decision by him.

Niners fans have to be pissed. Because he looks like a bust.

I would be shocked if he's the backup. Darnold is lightyears better.

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's more so about them setting back their franchise with that huge draft day trade, and Trey being nothing more than a 3rd stringer. They are supremely lucky Purdy popped.

Shanahan qbs have all gotten hurt since Brian Hoyer. Garoppolo, Beathard, Mullens (same injury as Purdy), Lance, Purdy and Josh Johnson.

Its almost a foregone conclusion Purdy misses time, which makes the No 2 qb relevant for us should he be out week 12 or 14.

I hope In that case they start Lance. He really looked like RW in that Rams Christmas game out there.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Why are so many people interested in Lance failing?
Because these guys just love the niners failing when they invest many picks on a player. I mean the 49ers fans actually have a life rather than some hawk fans and I don’t think they have a thread on Jamal adams.

QWERTY

Reaction score
It's more so about them setting back their franchise with that huge draft day trade, and Trey being nothing more than a 3rd stringer. They are supremely lucky Purdy popped.
Ok…. But at least Lance is getting a rookie contract while Adams is making 20 mill? I mean at least Lance can play the holder like how Romo did

Maulbert

Reaction score
Because these guys just love the niners failing when they invest many picks on a player. I mean the 49ers fans actually have a life rather than some hawk fans and I don’t think they have a thread on Jamal adams.
You ever been to the webzone? You'd take that real life crack back real fast after seeing that shithole.

Marvin49

Reaction score
So you basically got your fudge packed by the Raiders in practice I heard. Your D line is ass aside from Bosa unless you think Taco 🌮 and Kerry are all pros 😂

You seem oddly obsessed with fudge packing Arlos.

Taco and Kerry? LOL. Possible nether guy even makes the team.

Bosa/Armstead/Hargrave/Jackson are likely starters.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Lol knbr gave Lance a D grade, whereas Darnold got a B plus and Allen an A.

I see 5 Golden Rings attempting to put this on the ol in Webzone, and hilariously witnessed Grant Cohn say that game was a Shanahan conspiracy to MAKE Lance look bad. They’re like the equivalent of john63 on Russ.

Trey had all of 2021 practicing as no 2, not no 3. But in relief, he didn’t perform. 2022, BOTH you and Bears endured identical weather that they weren’t used to either, but the better qb won. Then the Seattle game where he’s out for the season after being sandwiched legally by what was let’s face it not a stellar defense. You guys carted him around so he’d feel included on his Little scooter including to Mexico City and what the hell did he absorb? Or does he just give advice And inspiration?

My interest as a Hawks fan really is to hope this denial continues, but just objectively I don’t get how anyone Doesn’t see him as a bust.

Last edited: