Must watch Paul allen tribute.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This was posted to Facebook, but I found the YouTube version. "Moment in Time: Seattle Seahawks Paul Allen Era 20 Year Anniversary". Basically a 20 minute synopsis of the events leading up to the move to Anaheim, and Paul saving our Seahawks and turning them into a perennial contender... and Champions. There are, I'm sure, younger fans that don't really know the whole story. Well, here it is! Awesome! This will explain why he's in the Ring of Honor.

Couldn't embed, but here's the link. If somebody else can figure out how to embed, have at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4_IiGe2Uk

Maulbert

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1a4rgr6t said:
This was posted to Facebook, but I found the YouTube version. "Moment in Time: Seattle Seahawks Paul Allen Era 20 Year Anniversary". Basically a 20 minute synopsis of the events leading up to the move to Anaheim, and Paul saving our Seahawks. There are, I'm sure, younger fans that don't really know the whole story. Well, here it is! Awesome! This will explain why he's in the Ring of Honor.

Couldn't embed, but here's the link. If somebody else can figure out how to embed, have at it.

[youtube]-C4_IiGe2Uk[/youtube]

FIFY. Just a suggestion, but if you want to see how a feature is used on the board, I recommend just quoting a post to see what they did to display it. That's how I learned.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Cool Thanks for posting it Maulbert. I tried my normal way that usually works, but it said I couldn't post it here and had to watch it on YouTube.

*edit* I did the quote thing and you did exactly what I did. Same embed info. Huh. Wonder why it worked for you and not me?

Maulbert

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3bp6wu6z said:
Cool Thanks for posting it Maulbert. I tried my normal way that usually works, but it said I couldn't post it here and had to watch it on YouTube.

Oh. I just clicked the video, and it said the same thing. The NFL probably blocked it from playing off youtube. Sucks. Sorry.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Maulbert":3h1ggawm said:
Oh. I just clicked the video, and it said the same thing. The NFL probably blocked it from playing off youtube. Sucks. Sorry.

Actually, they blocked it from being linked to YouTube. Probably a money thing. Oh well. As long as people can see it. Cool video. Really took me back to that time 20 years ago.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":n7nzfzb2 said:
Maulbert":n7nzfzb2 said:

Actually, they blocked it from being linked to YouTube. Probably a money thing. Oh well. As long as people can see it. Cool video. Really took me back to that time 20 years ago.

It is a copyright thing that sites cant use some nfl materials. So we go to Youtube and watch it there. Such is life.

Maulbert

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2kht5efn said:
Maulbert":2kht5efn said:

That's what I meant. Guess I wasn't clear.