My Favorite Day Of NFL Football

NoGain

Reaction score
The NFC and AFC championship games. I like this the most because it's two dramatic games, and it's played at the highest seeded team's home field. If they ever move this weekend to neutral sites, it would be a big mistake IMO.

The SB, as great as it is in the crowning of the champion, has always been a little too Hollywood over-the-top for me. Even when the Hawks won the SB in 2013-2014, it was the 49er game that was the most satisfying and dramatic contest for me.

Anyway...just reflecting on my favorite day of pro football.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The NFC and AFC championship games. I like this the most because it's two dramatic games, and it's played at the highest seeded team's home field. If they ever move this weekend to neutral sites, it would be a big mistake IMO.

The SB, as great as it is in the crowning of the champion, has always been a little too Hollywood over-the-top for me. Even when the Hawks won the SB in 2013-2014, it was the 49er game that was the most satisfying and dramatic contest for me.

Anyway...just reflecting on my favorite day of pro football.
It's a fun day, but my favorite day? It depends on the crowd I'm with and the quality of the game.

xray

Reaction score
The 1st day of the regular season .

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I have never attended a Super Bowl, but I had the immense pleasure of attending both of the Seahawks, NFC championship games hosted in Seattle.

There is something really special about the home field for a conference championship game. The entire city was throbbing with the heartbeat of love for the Seahawks

The energy in the stadium was unsurpassed.

There were no fans of other teams, no corporate perks type people who aren’t necessarily even fans of football, no over the top production, it was just good solid Hometown football.

I honestly believe a Super Bowl would be anti-climatic