Ndamukong Suh stepped on Rodgers' injured calf

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sc85sis":1fboi9c5 said:
I don't think it was intentional. I do think it was completely clueless, which perhaps says something about Suh just not generally giving a damn whether he might have stepped on a guy. He looked like he didn't even notice, even after Rodgers swatted at him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2312 ... -national2

It was absolutely intentional.

You could tell Suh felt Rodger's ankle with his right foot, then steps back with his left and puts all his weight on Rodgers. Plus Suh has a nice long history of being a dirty player, so he's no longer getting ANY benefit of the doubt..........and rightly so.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3nc29p0g said:
IrishNW":3nc29p0g said:
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool
It will never happen but I agree it would be awesome. And yes it happens all the time so I don't understand all the faux righteous outrage especially when everybody would kill to have him on this team if there is any kind of chance for it.
Faux outrage? Call it what you want, I guess. I understand what kind of sport it is, but I don't respect any player that deliberately cheapens the game by trying to hurt another player...especially after the whistle. I'm guessing you were okay with Raiola stomping on the Bears' player's ankles too huh?

OrFan

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams are probably on the phone with him already.

Largent80

Reaction score
Suh was facing the other way. While he may have felt like he was stepping on someone, it hardly looked intentional. People are really trying to make something from nothing.

Largent80

Reaction score
^ Another brilliant NFL move. NOT.

I am not defending Suh who has been accused of dirty play, but after seeing it?...BFD about nothing.

Threedee

Reaction score
RedAlice":2cpnp49u said:
IrishNW":2cpnp49u said:
This shit happens every game. Suh is just dumb enough to get caught doing it. Hope this lowers his price tag and maybe he comes to seattle next year *drool

Hawk fans on this board complain, whine and name-call about much less as "dirty team play" and then "drool" wishing the dirtiest player in the league is on your team. Wow.

Don't worry, no one's forgotten about that Giants game.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Fully put his weight on it. Didn't even look back on what he stepped on, and didn't even look back after Rodgers tapped/pushed him.

suh.gif

Largent80

Reaction score
Again, after seeing many angles. Rodgers made it look way worse and if he had full weight on it he would be straight up or even leaning back.

Not buying what they are selling.

IrishNW

Reaction score
RedAlice":2mtjr34h said:
IrishNW":2mtjr34h said:

Hawk fans on this board complain, whine and name-call about much less as "dirty team play" and then "drool" wishing the dirtiest player in the league is on your team. Wow.

My dream team has Darnell Dockett, James Harrison, Ndamukong Suh and pre-paid Albert Haynesworth on it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ebyvk7p said:
RedAlice":1ebyvk7p said:
IrishNW":1ebyvk7p said:

One poster...yeah okay. Forget that dirty bast...we'll that dirty BS to the Lambs

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

"One poster."

RedAlice

Reaction score
OrFan":1u4vd24s said:

PC and JS are. And now that "if" he's a Hawk player....dirty play is AOK!!!

I guess this at least solves the issue of Hawk fans whining about it.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":qibi9isn said:
OrFan":qibi9isn said:

Nah, it's more along the lines of if your going to have to play a team that wants to play scrappy all the time then bring in someone that will scrape with the best of them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":ectvm3i4 said:
RedAlice":ectvm3i4 said:
OrFan":ectvm3i4 said:

Nah, it's more along the lines of if your going to have to play a team that wants to play scrappy all the time then bring in someone that will scrape with the best of them.

I hardly doubt the Rams are the reason everyone here wants Suh. He is wanted because he is an amazingly talented player who just also happens to play dirty. Dirty is fine if he is on "your" team.

Oh, wait though - are you saying you only want Suh cuz you play the Rams? Don't want to misunderstand you Sir.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":3jub3qdg said:
chris98251":3jub3qdg said:
RedAlice":3jub3qdg said:
OrFan":3jub3qdg said:

I hardly doubt the Rams are the reason everyone here wants Suh. He is wanted because he is an amazingly talented player who just also happens to play dirty. Dirty is fine if he is on "your" team.

Oh, wait though - are you saying you only want Suh cuz you play the Rams? Don't want to misunderstand you Sir.

Yes

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":llv9rlv2 said:

Well, that surprised me. Wub you Chris.

NFC W is the KING of defense....I do not care who says otherwise. Be it other divisons, be it other Rams fans, be it anyone....

I am very unhappy for the current moment with my lot on O, I am happy on D.

Latest posts