.NET changing hands

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I wanted to announce that I am no longer the owner of Seahawks.net. After almost 4 years I have decided it was time to sell the site to someone who can continue to keep .Net going. I have sold the site to Shaggy and he has experience in running a few other fan forums so I am hoping for a seamless and successful transition. At this point I will likely still be around to help out and don't intend to leave the community.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
QuahHawk":1s3opreh said:
Hey Everyone, I wanted to announce that I am no longer the owner of Seahawks.net. After almost 4 years I have decided it was time to sell the site to someone who can continue to keep .Net going. I have sold the site to Shaggy and he has experience in running a few other fan forums so I am hoping for a seamless and successful transition. At this point I will likely still be around to help out and don't intend to leave the community.

Does Shaggy have an account here?

chris98251

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":34a6y6af said:
QuahHawk":34a6y6af said:

So Net rewards are going to start being Scooby Snacks? :)

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1ow9nqqg said:
QuahHawk":1ow9nqqg said:

Yes I do. :)

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":ufahzmq1 said:
Maelstrom787":ufahzmq1 said:
QuahHawk":ufahzmq1 said:

So Net rewards are going to start being Scooby Snacks? :)

Scooby snacks for everyone, if Scooby doesn't eat them all first.

I'll tell a little bit about me tomorrow when I'm in front of my computer rather then on my phone. I look forward on see the .NET continue to thrive and grow!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2alchd2j said:
Are you the feds?

Zeb I didn't even think it was you (or sam or veta) when I posted my poll asking who this was over at your fan forum site. oh well. If it is you, hopefully a seamless transition lol

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":rxte27ua said:
Zebulon Dak":rxte27ua said:
Are you the feds?

Zeb I didn't even think it was you (or sam or veta) when I posted my poll asking who this was over at your fan forum site. oh well. If it is you, hopefully a seamless transition lol

It wasn't me.

dbmack

Reaction score
Shaggy":2b6idldf said:
Scooby snacks for everyone, if Scooby doesn't eat them all first.

I'll tell a little bit about me tomorrow when I'm in front of my computer rather then on my phone. I look forward on see the .NET continue to thrive and grow!
Congrats!

BTW, the little white dog in my avatar is named Scooby and he loves snacks :lol:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Thank you QuahHawk for keeping this great site going for the past 4 years. Welcome Shaggy in your new role as owner.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to personally thank QuahHawk for holding the torch for those 4 years, keeping NET alive throughout his tenure. I know better than anyone the difficulty and reward it is to run this site. I honestly celebrate and salute each and every person that takes on the task of ownership to keep this 24-year-old and counting community up and operational.

So cheers to you Shaggy...If you ever feel so compelled, I'd be happy to share the key to the secret room that houses all the magic and mystery and sordid tales of yesteryear. OR I am kidding and might have an old "Got Galloway?" t-shirt I could part with. ;)

Welcome.

flv

Reaction score
No offence intended to @QuahHawk but this is really good for this forum. @Shaggy has been a solid, if hands off, owner at several sites I frequent. When I saw him create an account here I did wonder if he'd try to acquire the site.

Maybe everyone would like a free Cardinals hat. (Just kidding).

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
flv":jb7o111j said:
No offence intended to @QuahHawk but this is really good for this forum. @Shaggy has been a solid, if hands off, owner at several sites I frequent. When I saw him create an account here I did wonder if he'd try to acquire the site.

No shyt, our new owner is a Cards fan?

In any case I look forward to his post and to checking out the other forums he has been involved with.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
flv":3oj5k7ag said:

Wow, thanks for the compliment @flv. Glad you like how I run my forums.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
flv":113fafyl said:

A tiny beak is at the helm?

Sorry, this forum is for big beak fans only.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2mlrqc9c said:
flv":2mlrqc9c said:

Can I be a medium beak, fans of both?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Shaggy":3j602knx said:
Maelstrom787":3j602knx said:
flv":3j602knx said:

Hell, good enough. :2thumbs:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shaggy":17wa6jiy said:
Maelstrom787":17wa6jiy said:
flv":17wa6jiy said:

Medium? As in crow or chicken lol?