.NET Version 5.0

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, especially that it's an address the NFL kicks themselves to this day that they didn't secure it before I did. :lol:

Largent80

Reaction score
If only we could secure the old clientele, this new group of whining hipsters and millennials leaves a LOT to be desired.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3extmwnh said:
Yes, especially that it's an address the NFL kicks themselves to this day that they didn't secure it before I did. :lol:
I'm shocked they didn't make you an offer to purchase the address.

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1sfc4m95 said:
Aros":1sfc4m95 said:
I'm shocked they didn't make you an offer to purchase the address.

The NFL is into bullying not paying, you can bet if it lapses and they can get they will in a flash. Just like content posted they don't like they swoop in fast.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep they are all about bullying not paying, I agree.

I remember when they were calling my work (no joke) harassing me to give up the domain, I laughed and said for a million bucks, sure.

The calls stopped. :lol:

impacthawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a great board back then, and back to 99' for me... I have reduced down to mostly lurker at this point, as most of my patience has left me. If any of you are looking for a solid and informative Seahawks Podcast, I Host the weekly Hawks Playbook Podcast with Keith Myers at www.hawksplaybook.com :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you my man! Always love to see alumni come around from time-to-time. :2thumbs:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3vvou91e said:
Seahawk Sailor":3vvou91e said:
Lot more content back then. If we're wondering how to do it, that's a good start.

There was something to be said about the great content (articles) and the forum community living side-by-side peacefully for all those years. If new ownership decided to go back to something like that I would be ecstatic.

FieldGulls shows what can be done on a content rich perspective. Why not have both?

Yep, that is the direction I hope to get to in the next 2 years. I loved having such great writers and content back then.

Latest posts