Never EVER doubt a Pete Carroll-coached team!

MVP53

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":mc1uwjd2 said:
The injuries to Lane and Avril are what cost us the game, but when despite everything that happened before all you have to do is gain one yard to win, and you have the best running back in the league with 3 chances to get it, the play call was awful. I don't necessarily mind so much that they passed. It's just the empty backfield, and throwing to Browner's side. Say what you will about probability stats, but I read last week if they would have handed to Lynch 3 times they would have had a 96% chance of winning. I get that they ran down the clock and had to pass at least once in that scenario, which I agreed with because I wouldn't want to leave Brady any time at all.

You'd have preferred they threw to Revis' side?

MVP53

Reaction score
Mojambo":1utzuajx said:
You fail "There's a Time and a Place 101."

Agreed. "Hey, people are excited about Carroll and this season? Well I'm gonna show them!"

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
He's the greatest Seahawks coach ever! That by a long shot. I'm to young to know how great Knox was.

However, I followed the Holmgrems years closesly. A Pete Carrol led team would beat Holmdgrems 9 out of 10.

We have become used to winning 10 games every year. That is insane! The only reason he had those 2 years of 7-9 records were because of the garbage he had to rebuild.

It's honestly why I'm always optimistic about this team. As long as we have Carrol, we will constantly win.

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Gresh49/status/676208861766942720[/tweet]

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Don't doubt. That doesn't mean you expect perfection, which is unattainable anyway. Losses will occur. Yes, they'll even happen in the Super Bowl. But you believe because you know what Pete can do--what his teams can do. You believe because more often than not he's right, and he will do everything he can to set up his players to excel.

You believe because he's already proven it. It's how you finish.

-----------------------------------------

“Always Compete”
By: Pete Carroll

Always Compete…

As you progress through your sporting life…

Always Compete.

If you want to go for it…

Always Compete.

You’re gonna have to make Choices in Life and those choices need to be Conscious Decisions. There’s only one person in Control here and that person is You…

You hold All the cards. You are the Master of You. It’s time to admit it…

You have always known this. So if you’re ready, act on it…

Always Compete.

Don’t you dare try to be too Cool, don’t you dare be afraid of Life, just “Dare to be Great,” and Let it Rip.

Always be Humble, Always be Kind, Always be Respectful…

Always Compete!

Everything You do counts and screams who You are…there is no hiding from You.

Act as if the Whole World will know who You are…

Always Compete.

Be True to Yourself and Let Nothing hold You back.

Compete to be the Greatest You and that will Always be enough and that will be a Lifetime!

Always Compete.