New NET Header Graphic Vote Coming Friday

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am compiling all the final designs from the contestants and will be offering up a poll for the community to vote which design wins as being the new official .NET header graphic. Please be sure the design includes the eye of the logo and the tagline The Voice of the 12th Man. So if you have a design, please send it to me by Thursday evening...toddbreda "at" gmail "dot com". Thank you!

For any additional information, please refer to the original thread here: http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91000

Cartire

Reaction score
I have a request. Can you hide the results of the poll from the public so that we don't know who won prior of the announcement?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe so, yes...If that's what the majority prefers?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":4oegjw9c said:
I believe so, yes...If that's what the majority prefers?

At first I thought I'd want to know, but I think that could skew the results...people may see one having a clear lead and not voting or just voting for the most or least popular one, etc.

I'd say it's a good idea for people not to know the results until they are final.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'm in the not knowing until it's final camp as well. Not only does it help inhibit skewing as Kid said, but it also makes it more exciting. Since it's the off-season we need exciting....badly.

A

Anonymous

It would suck if this "election" was tampered with or manipulated after so much effort.

Nobody here would do that though, right?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
WfgIy

This has been talked about a lot, and it's nice to finally see it come to fruition.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":f64cgw3z said:
It would suck if this "election" was tampered with or manipulated after so much effort.

Nobody here would do that though, right?

You have my word. The final results will be based on the exact poll results. No favoritism.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
EmbattleTheeHawks, please pick up the blue and green courtesy phone! Still waiting on your submission!

sutz

Reaction score
Normally, don't like, but in this instance I agree with the hidden results. I trust you Todd.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have all the expected entries in...If any of you want to send me the last minute effort feel free! Otherwise I will compile the entries and create the poll post tomorrow.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Jut another vote for hiding the poll results till its over, seems better all round.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Hide the results please. Also all the designs I thought looked much better on a darker background (as in when they were quoted) something for when the whole thing gets updated.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
How long will the voting last? And hide or public is fine by me but hide is probably better for a true vote just like actual elections.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The poll will go throughout the weekend and the winner will be revealed on Monday. Hopefully in the form of the winning graphic being activated. :)

Latest posts