NEW RW practice footage. Wilson looks GREAT!!!!

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":kkm4303z said:
Pure emotion, love it. He just was a part of one of the best late comebacks in the history of the NFL. To go to ANOTHER Super Bowl. And the way it was built as his worst game ever was funny. Sure he was off, but butterfingers Kearse was pathetic in that game. Other than the final play.
And it's not how your start, it's how you finish. Very few in the league finish like Russ.

Ciara?

chris98251

Reaction score
I will say Wilson had as much on his plate as anyone can last year, three injuries, Married and adjusting, just in time to be with a now pregnant wife and adjusting (those of us that have done that have kids thing know what I am talking about) and then the issues with the O line and RB's.

Re focusing and having his whirlwind of a life settle down some now I hope he will be more balanced and able to help the football side of his life work out. If Pete and John and the OC's help as well the aberration of last seasons issues will quickly disappear, if we see a continued issue, then changes somewhere have to be made.

erik2690

Reaction score
Josea16":kw6dq95z said:
Seanhawk":kw6dq95z said:
5'-9" is too short to be a leader. Now if he was measured at 5'-10 5/8" at the combine, that would be a different story. Too bad, I thought he could have been something.
Hehe..what? :snack:

I think he is making light of OP who in at least 1 post claimed RW was actually 5-9 somehow forgetting that they take very specific measurements at the Combine. At least I think that's the reference for the joke.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
erik2690":12erie56 said:
Josea16":12erie56 said:
Seanhawk":12erie56 said:
5'-9" is too short to be a leader. Now if he was measured at 5'-10 5/8" at the combine, that would be a different story. Too bad, I thought he could have been something.

I think he is making light of OP who in at least 1 post claimed RW was actually 5-9 somehow forgetting that they take very specific measurements at the Combine. At least I think that's the reference for the joke.

Wilson is at least 6 foot 2. Maybe taller when he had a little more hair growth.

The weight gain likely shortened him up some due to increased gravitational pull.

That's science. You can't argue science.

Josea16

Reaction score
erik2690":19qgx7gd said:
Josea16":19qgx7gd said:
Seanhawk":19qgx7gd said:

I know hence me making a joke. ;)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Players look good, RW included, and RW said what it was about and that's pretty much it. This is good stuff and one of the best things that RW does every offseason.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
vin.couve12":38qu8ry4 said:
Players look good, RW included, and RW said what it was about and that's pretty much it. This is good stuff and one of the best things that RW does every offseason.

Wear those socks?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Nah, I'm 5'8, but I still just can't wear heals. Dudes always try to make themselves taller, but even shoes or boots that make you an inch taller always make me feel unlevel and goofy. Just not my thing...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
For the record, I actually saw a purple version of this dude at South Center one time in probably 98. It was glorious.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1sdjpfpn said:
Hilarious how much people are obsessed with Wilson's every move, let along his body 5 months before the season.

No kidding. Which reminds me, has Anthony! fallen off the planet?

But what I found hilarious was reading some of the responses, which more than made up for the silly OP.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1b6sppky said:
And it doesn't really matter. His first interception people will be yelling how he threw it because he's married. Or too short. Or not black enough. Or too Hollywood. Or he took a vacation instead of 24/7 365 of football etc. :mrgreen:

...Or he lost too much weight...cant get the power back to throw the ball correctly..... :stirthepot: :roll: :twisted:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh well, it is what it is. Like the Bevell stuff, this has been beating in the ground over and over and over again.
And yes, I have contributed my share, guess I'm just telling myself it's time to move on to something else :mrgreen:

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2sbjlaxs said:
SoulfishHawk":2sbjlaxs said:
And it doesn't really matter. His first interception people will be yelling how he threw it because he's married. Or too short. Or not black enough. Or too Hollywood. Or he took a vacation instead of 24/7 365 of football etc. :mrgreen:

...Or he lost too much weight...cant get the power back to throw the ball correctly..... :stirthepot: :roll: :twisted:

Dang.

You could be on to something. He could end up throwing like a North Korean missile test!

Troubled times...

SBjVtXZ

NINEster

Reaction score
Uncle Si":23l8sw9x said:
semiahmoo":23l8sw9x said:
He'll never be Tom Brady elite, but he might just be good enough to give the last gasp of the Pete Carroll era a chance at doing something special.

GO HAWKS!

Way to take a cheap shot at the team.

Noone's buying it

I hacked the account.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1hsu3tw5 said:
Oh well, it is what it is. Like the Bevell stuff, this has been beating in the ground over and over and over again.
And yes, I have contributed my share, guess I'm just telling myself it's time to move on to something else :mrgreen:

Then let us move on together my brother...

Tumblr m908h8odmr1r3i7aho2 r1 500

Hawks46

Reaction score
He does look significantly leaner than last year.

Also good to see Tanner McEvoy down there. I have really high hopes for him this year to be a breakout player.

Imagine for a minute that Richardson stays healthy all year and McEvoy improves and becomes a solid #3 level WR....add that to Baldwin, Lockett and Graham....good grief, how do you stop that ?