New Seahawks jersey and merchandise - UK buyer

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking to update my historic 2005 Hasselbeck away jersey which is quite severely faded now and get a replacement home jersey as well as a couple of others bits of merchandise (hat and t-shirt possibly).

I'm based in the UK and wonder if any users had any advice about where I should look to purchase these from in terms of value for money?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Followthelegion":2qnd2qgt said:
Hi guys,

I am looking to update my historic 2005 Hasselbeck away jersey which is quite severely faded now and get a replacement home jersey as well as a couple of others bits of merchandise (hat and t-shirt possibly).

I'm based in the UK and wonder if any users had any advice about where I should look to purchase these from in terms of value for money?

I can't help you on any of the "over seas" shipping or tax/fee stuff but i almost always buy from "Fanatics" or "NFL Shop".

Personally I like the "elite" jerseys the most but they are expensive and not everyone is willing, or can spend that much.

The "limited" jerseys are very nice as well, and in my mind are worth the extra money over the "game" version.

Keep in mind, if you order a "custom" elite, they are slightly different than the "off the shelf" version. Biggest difference being the stitching on the #'s

I've purchased enough "gear" that my email inbox stays full of "deals" & "ads" from the major outlets, I tend to go with the best deal at time of order. Free shipping is a big one I look for because generally speaking the actual prices seem to be very close on all the sites. I'd guess that free shipping to the "UK" would be hard to come by.

I highly recommend that you stay away from any of the sites that are selling "knock off" that are "just as good" as the official stuff. They ARE NOT "just as good". The disappointment of poor quality will last much longer than the joy of the "good deal".

Hope this is a little bit of help, and that somebody steps up with a little "over seas" experience.

drcool

Reaction score
I second PMedic920. If you are in the UK check out Europe.NFLshop.com. They are now run by Fanatics as well.

mpc_hawks

Reaction score
I have used http://www.footballamerica.co.uk/ on a couple of occasions, the selection isn't as good as the Nfl shop but if you can find something you like you will save yourself a few quid on shipping costs.

I was actually having a look around for some merchandise on the weekend and was surprised by how many fake sites were selling Nfl gear so just keep an eye out.

UKHawk

Reaction score
Hey Followthelegion

Why not check out these guys: http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/; they can order direct from Fanatics but they will cover all custom charges so you don't have that expense, I've used them a few times to get my hawks gear and they are really good.

byau

Reaction score
I use ebay pretty much for everything. I also do a lot of selling and as a seller, while I have all my auctions as "no international shipping", I have had buyers contact me directly and ask me if I will sell it to them and they offered to pay all shipping internationally. Then it becomes me just getting an international shipping estimate (usually USPS priority international can fit those jerseys) and then letting them know the cost. If they like it, they pay it

Is this the kind of info that's helpful? You just have to make sure the jerseys you are buying are legit, it's pretty easy to tell which are and which aren't.

Used jerseys you'll get maybe 30 to 60 percent off retail.

Largent80

Reaction score
Fanatics and NFL shop are one in the same. Just like Guitar Center and Musicians Friend. Same company.

drcool

Reaction score
Largent80":2gmmypkq said:
Fanatics and NFL shop are one in the same. Just like Guitar Center and Musicians Friend. Same company.

Hundreds of other sites as well including proshop.Seahawks.com. Man, do I love my job.