NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":b6iworuh said:
Woohoo, it worked! I gain one point overall on every single player that is (was) above me. :lol:

I'm catchin' up guys, watch yourselves.

Good job you little player, you.

When Rams were up, there at the end - I did something I never do at a live game. I looked at the score board, looked at the field, and knew we were going to lose. I was mad several minutes before it happened.

I sat back down in my seat, folded my arms and was silent. I think I said to my Rams fan friend next to me - it's over. And then I watched it unfold like a dream you hate to keep dreaming over and over.

My babies. I love them.

eta, cuz I wanna. I left my section to move down (seats were open by my friends down closer!) end of Q2, and as I went to leave - I hear: Alice! I stop, and a couple in their 70's who sit 3 rows behind me are motioning me to them. I go, and they have bought me a glass of wine.

I do not know them. As I sit down and enjoy the wine they bought me, I learn that the husband has been a Rams fan from days way before me. They have been enjoying my "enthusiasm" all season and so they bought me the wine and wanted to chat some and thank me for how much I scream and yell every week. Rams are home. I get to be with my people, even if we lose. :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:

second eta: my god, this requires math. who put me in charge of this anyway? oh right, me.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigskydoc":35bcfrhu said:
Something is wrong with your math on Fade.

You have two mistakes on MPC's weekly picks, but they actually balance each other out.

Ok, I fixed Fade. I'm not seeing what I did in error for MPC. It'd be easier if you just tell me. :D

I am running the game, but it's a group effort. And, I have two degrees in English, none in Math.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
No perfect picks this week. But, we both lost and everyone is snippy on that topic.

Plus, :pukeface: Dallas.

bigskydoc and MPC move into first place, with three clever hounds right on them smelling blood.

and, please check my math going forward.

Timmahawk: did I miss your picks?

Attachments

• H ****.png
    H ****.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,256

bigskydoc

Reaction score
mpc_hawks":3md4dp8f said:
Week 7

Seahawks - W
Niners - W
Rams - L

Actual result

Seahawks tied with Cards, Niners and Rams lost. 1 point instead of the 2 credited on the chart

mpc_hawks":3md4dp8f said:
Week 9

Seahawks - W
Rams - L
Niners - L

Actual result

Seahawks won, Rams and Niners Lost. 3 points (and perfect pick) instead of the 2 credited on the chart

Net total points are the same, but the chart does cheat him out of one perfect pick.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigskydoc":p9ldbbc7 said:
mpc_hawks":p9ldbbc7 said:
Week 7

Seahawks - W
Niners - W
Rams - L

Actual result

Seahawks tied with Cards, Niners and Rams lost. 1 point instead of the 2 credited on the chart

mpc_hawks":p9ldbbc7 said:
Week 9

Seahawks - W
Rams - L
Niners - L

Actual result

Seahawks won, Rams and Niners Lost. 3 points (and perfect pick) instead of the 2 credited on the chart

Net total points are the same, but the chart does cheat him out of one perfect pick.

Thank you! I will fix that so he has credit for the perfect pick as well. :2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ease up on the crack when you're calculating the chart each week, Alice. :lol:

- Signed, the guy criticizing while not assisting whatsoever. :D

penihawk

Reaction score
Hawks
Cards

Thanks Alice for tracking this all year and letting me participate. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ddcp2ew said:
Ease up on the crack when you're calculating the chart each week, Alice. :lol:

- Signed, the guy criticizing while not assisting whatsoever. :D

What? I was lied to! I thought crack made math skills better.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1obvj4hd said:
RedAlice":1obvj4hd said:
RolandDeschain":1obvj4hd said:
S R

Going for the tie with bigskydoc.

Awe, Rams will let you down every time....
I'm sensing the Cardinals pulling a Rams - beating us, then sucking completely the next week.

I am going to hit someone if they win.

I have been to both home pre-season games, and all regular season games. I cannot go to this one as I have to go to Vegas for work.

If they win when I am not there, hope the person next to me has a good sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.