NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":1yzlf855 said:
Ramfan128":1yzlf855 said:
Seahawks vs. Niners

Seahawks own Niners. Seahawks own Kelly. Game is in Seattle. Seattle just lost. Yikes.

Pick: Seahawks by a lot. Bad luck for SF to be playing them after last week.

Cardinals vs. Bills

The Bills defense played terribly against the Jets, but they're better than that. I like the Bills to pull off the upset.

Pick: Bills

Rams vs. Bucs

Jeff Fisher has owned the Bucs since joining the Rams, going 4-0. But Jeff Fisher is also 0-4 in week 3 games. Unfortunately for the Bucs, we play them so often they're almost a division opponent. In the battle of unstoppable force meets immovable mediocrity, I am changing my tune and going with the homer pick.

Pick: Rams

You must haven't seen the Bills play on defense since Rex Ryan took over.

I've seen them enough to see the random flashes of greatness they show on defense. I feel one of those coming on this Sunday. Plus, it's a long trip and an early game for the Cardinals.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
SEA/SF - SEA bounces back and the offense starts to get in a groove. SEA wins easily.

AZ/BUF - The Bills are in a freefall and I expect Rex to be fired after the season. AZ wins easily.

LA/TB - Rams have had their way with TB the past couple of years, but LA seems to always lose their games after they play Seattle. They also haven't won a Week 3 game since Fisher took over. Jameis and the Bucs bounces back. Bucs by two TDs and a FG.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Seattle over SanFran
Arizona over Buffalo
Tampa Bay over Los Angeles

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Just looked it up and saw that the Rams are 1-4 under Fisher the game after playing Seattle. The one win coming against a horrifically bad Cardinals team before Arians took over.

So we're dealing with the following trends over the past four years:

Rams 0-4 in week 3 games under Fisher

Rams 4-0 against Bucs under Fisher

Rams 1-4 in games the week after playing Seattle under Fisher

Changing my picks this week to:

Bucs
Seahawks
Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts