NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Enjoyed my day at the Cardinal's home - lovely stadium.

Five perfect scores this week: bigskydoc, chris98251, dbmack, HoustonHawk82 and mpc_hawks. No one has picked perfect twice so far.

For Week 5: There are only two games to pick as the Hawks are on bye and Cards/Niners play each other. Also, note that the Cards/Niner game is on Thursday, so picks for that game need to be in prior to start.

We've got a pretty even game going here.

A

Anonymous

RedAlice":dg617qh7 said:
Enjoyed my day at the Cardinal's home - lovely stadium.

Four perfect scores this week: bigskydoc, chris98251, dbmack and mpc_hawks. No one has picked perfect twice so far.

For Week 5: There are only two games to pick as the Hawks are on bye and Cards/Niners play each other. Also, note that the Cards/Niner game is on Thursday, so picks for that game need to be in prior to start.

We've got a pretty even game going here.

Alice,

Sent you a PM also. My picks were in, but you have me as zero. :cry:

Scott

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
@HoustonHawk82. Thanks for catching that! The chart is updated and you are in the first place group with your perfect pick this week. :)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Ugh, an 0-3 day for me...but I'll take it given the Rams win.

I will never understand why other teams can't defend Wilson like we do. I was very, very wrong on that count.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2x952a3r said:
I will never understand why other teams can't defend Wilson like we do....
I think by next year when the Hawks have replaced Sowell with a average level LT and moved Ifedi to RT and plugged one of their "redshirts" into RG a good portion of that will be mitigated.

I also think the O will be better when Seattle hosts LA in Dec. because of the emergence of a fully recovered Graham.

A

Anonymous

RedAlice":25xpiqe9 said:
@HoustonHawk82. Thanks for catching that! The chart is updated and you are in the first place group with your perfect pick this week. :)

Alice, you are a Gentleperson, and a scholar.

:2thumbs:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'll be in New Orleans this week, so making my pick now in case I forget before Thursday.

F - Niners win. Tough call with Bowman out and Palmer out, so going with the home team and the Cards traveling on the short week giving the edge to the Niners.

R - Well, I would be so happy if they go 4-1 and beat the Bills at home. I'm enjoying going to see games where they win, and am giving up the extra weekend in New Orleans to go home for this. So, picking for the win.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":2dzfapig said:
Week 5
49ers win/Cards lose
Rams lose

We both lose? Awe.

Btw, I always forget how much I like your stadium until I am in it again. Great use of the screen, telling fans when to be loud in a fun way, getting the crowd involved w the pics up on the screen, the things during the commercials, the logistics - overall, just always a great experience there.

I also am happy being home, but nice for sure on the stadium and things around it.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I just can't pick the Niners again after what I saw last week...

Cards win

Rams win - not 100% confident on this, but 2nd road game in a row for Buffalo, after their hated division rival and traveling clear across the country

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
RedAlice":26egq4ye said:
b8rtm8nn":26egq4ye said:
Week 5
49ers win/Cards lose
Rams lose

We both lose? Awe.

Btw, I always forget how much I like your stadium until I am in it again. Great use of the screen, telling fans when to be loud in a fun way, getting the crowd involved w the pics up on the screen, the things during the commercials, the logistics - overall, just always a great experience there.

I also am happy being home, but nice for sure on the stadium and things around it.

I actually haven't been to the stadium in Glendale as I am down in Tucson, plus I hate games live - went to one in Chicago and was bored out of my skull. I'm just glad you all are back in LA, I hated the STL Rams, probably because they played in a half-ass designed indoor soccer arena and I don't like St. Louis (where I grew up).

But I'm changing my picks, I just realized I didn't put my Cardinals license plate on the front of my new car, so I have been bringing bad mojo to this team without even realizing it. I'll have the plates on tonight and we can begin the winning streak :)

Week 5
Cards win/49ers lose
Rams lose

Fade

Reaction score
WEEK 5 Picks: F, R

-------------------------------------------

(1-3) Cardinals @ (1-3) 49ers

Drew Stanton should be starting for the Cards. That should be enough along with the Niners playing at home with both teams on short rest.

Pick: 49ers

(2-2) Bills @ (3-1) Rams

I'm starting to believe the Rams may be for real this year, and make the playoffs as a Wild Card.

Pick: Rams

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":378xhp6d said:
I just can't pick the Niners again after what I saw last week...

Cards win

Rams win - not 100% confident on this, but 2nd road game in a row for Buffalo, after their hated division rival and traveling clear across the country

Scary game. Both teams need to show if they are playing or not.

At the Hawks game, a stray ash burnt a hole in my LA Rams t-shirt right in the middle of my, um, t-shirt. That was the melt you hot day, so I had on cut-offs. Wore same to the bar next week for the Bucs game.

Felt like I couldn't change it up now for AZ game, so same.

Now I have one set of exactly the same four items I've worn for every three of the Rams wins. Should be warm on Sunday, kinda feels like a little uniform now.

I've become quite the little dork fan going to see games live, and it's fun.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Week 5:

Arizona over SanFran
Buffalo over LA.

So, to translate, C (F) (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.