NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Reaction score
Week 13: (F), (R), (C), S

Barkley put up decent numbers last week, The Bears DC knows Kap, and his weaknesses.

Pick: Bears

Rookie QB on the Road against the Pats.... Nope.

Pick: Patriots

The Cards are a mess, and they need this game bad, but so do the Skins with the Giants, and Cowboys having winning records. I will take the hot QB, over the done QB.

Pick: Redskins

This game is the most intriguing game of the weekend as far as implications go. If Seattle lays another egg, their superbowl chances go down the drain, and a change gone come in the off-season. No more playing around, the offense has to get their stuff together, or heads will roll. (Both players, and Asst. Coaches.) C-Mike & Gilliam's heads are already in the basket, more will follow if it continues.

I am going with Seatte despite the dysfunction because it is at night, at home, and I would think the TB loss would be a wake up call, but who knows. It's always an adventure with this offense.

Pick: Seahawks

LolaRox

Reaction score
Week 13

Have to take some chances to try to catch up

S Seahawks win
F Niners win
R Rams win
(C) Cardinals lose

A

Anonymous

Week 13:

BSD and Timma are going to be hard to catch in the stretch, so now is the time to gamble, juuuuust a little bit...

S (C) F (R)

Gooooo Niners!!!

(* HH spits up a little in mouth... sips hazelnut-infused coffee... takes a knee... begs for salvation from Alien Overlords...*)

:thcoffee:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chart is updated.

Timmahawk has now caught up to Natethegreat for number of perfect pick weeks: 5

He's also wrangled himself into 1st place, with bigskydoc and dbmack one point behind him in second, and then bunches right on them by a point or so. Close game for many of you.

And only one person got exactly ZERO for all of her picks this week: Me.

On we go to Week 14.....

---

Attachments

• Hawk NFCW 14.png
    Hawk NFCW 14.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 1,428

Fade

Reaction score
Week 14: (C), (F), (R), (S)

I don't like the Cards in early games.

Pick: Dolphins

The Toilet Bowl. The Niners can't stop anybody.

Pick: Jets

I want to take the Rams here, but they have the Seahawks in 4 days so they will not be focused on ATL.

Pick: Falcons

Seattle is horrible on the road. I think one of the contributing factors for this once you get past the O-Line play, is Seattle comes out so conservative, playing not to lose, they end up losing. They need to pretend they are playing the Patriots every road game mentality wise and they would be fine. I also think the weather, and playing on grass is a huge advantage for the Pack.

Pick: Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.