NFL Films Presents: WIIIL-SONNN!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
McAfee poped up on my phone warning me of content on these links. Anyone have any issues. I'd like to watch but I don't want any viruses.

Cartire

Reaction score
Wenhawk":28yuu430 said:
McAfee poped up on my phone warning me of content on these links. Anyone have any issues. I'd like to watch but I don't want any viruses.

It's nfl.com

It's fine

nategreat

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1cvc9uwo said:

McAfee's an idiot.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I finally get the Willll-soooon chant. was wonder why we were chanting when the team went on Offense.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3jer8nxy said:
I finally get the Willll-soooon chant. was wonder why we were chanting when the team went on Offense.

I wish we wouldn't, TBH. Seems like a bad time to encourage the crowd to make noise of any sort.

OP
OP
SDHawk

SDHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":31o2l8wz said:
Wenhawk":31o2l8wz said:

I wish we wouldn't, TBH. Seems like a bad time to encourage the crowd to make noise of any sort.

:229031_chillpill:

Jville

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1ddvz39s said:

Sounds like a false positive. Perhaps McAfee along with others in the Santa Clara community are finding Seahawk successes .... difficult to swallow. LOL

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ah, just came to post about this. Really was kind of cool to watch.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2k89zjoh said:

grandma_pc.jpg

jkitsune

Reaction score
SDHawk":3vj0pzzx said:
jkitsune":3vj0pzzx said:
Wenhawk":3vj0pzzx said:

:229031_chillpill:

Dude, I'll take a bottle if you got 'em.

Seaswab

Reaction score
its dumb to have offensive lineman trying to quiet the crowd while they play this.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That is really, truly awesome! That's the thing about Seahawks fans, the move as one. No other fan base does that.

AgentDib

Reaction score
It didn't cause too much trouble vs. the Rams but it is still a bad idea. I think most of us are wound tightly when it comes to on-field performance and revving the crowd up on offense lowers our expected outcomes.

For the record, I would also be against "fun" measures like having our receivers wear inflatable bouncy shoes, or having our front seven perform choreographed dances instead of lining up.

Latest posts