Nfl moves against illegal streaming

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

So I guess they don’t know that servers are cloned and mostly overseas?

Or how about other than the free aspect, they actually deliver the one stop shop experience? I already spend on nfln and now nfl plus and got ripped off of two of three Seahawks games they explicitly said they would air, whereas if I go to the world’s worst kept secret I got to see them live.

Jville

Reaction score
Double Standards ........ It's what monopolies & cabals do.

Rules and laws for others but immunity from the application of rules and laws to them.

renofox

Reaction score
All they have to do is attach a check and a draft of the law they want passed and they'll get it.

Legislation is always for sale if the check is big enough.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
All they have to do is attach a check and a draft of the law they want passed and they'll get it.

An unfortunate reality of today's society.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

They are advocating for an expansion of the law so as to cut nfl streams immediately without the paperwork required to be filed to do it otherwise.

F them

renofox

Reaction score
They are advocating for an expansion of the law so as to cut nfl streams immediately without the paperwork required to be filed to do it otherwise.

F them
Special laws for special ($$$) interests.

It's the American Way.

p.s. not to say it doesn't happen in all the other totally corrupt governments around the world.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Special laws for special ($$$) interests.

It's the American Way.

p.s. not to say it doesn't happen in all the other totally corrupt governments around the world.

I think anyone who pushes on this faces election year concerns, and you’d need a majority vote to modify dmca in this Way.

If I could not get live games this way, I’d go to cbs sports game tracker and read it There until the nfl banned it.