NFL MUST SUSPEND AR

fenderbender123

Reaction score
And yet, tangibally speaking, Rodgers actions have resulted in 0 damage to anyone or anything. Registers as about a 0.00001 on the scale of stuff anyone should give a shit about .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your opinion. Players that are not vaxxed have specific rules. Why is he above those rules? Oh wait, because he's the great Aaron Rodgers. If this was an average player and not one of their gods, that player would be suspended.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1k97xzfp said:
And yet, tangibally speaking, Rodgers actions have resulted in 0 damage to anyone or anything. Registers as about a 0.00001 on the scale of stuff anyone should give a $h!t about .

Irrelevant.

The NFLPA agreed to the covid protocols, and that means Rodgers and the Packers should have been following them. Just like any workplace rules and practices.

In other news, Rodger's is going full white persecuted person.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... l-culture/

RiverDog

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3o9cvnpk said:
RiverDog":3o9cvnpk said:
The NFL can suspend Rodgers for up to 4 weeks for violation of the protocols that were approved by the player's union. Word is that they won't, that they'll only slap him with a 5 digit fine, peanuts when compared to Rodgers' salary.

FYI here's a copy of the NFL's Covid protocols for the 2021 regular season:

https://static.www.nfl.com/image/upload ... hi377l.pdf

You will note that both the individual teams and the league can suspend a player for non compliance, but not both.

Other players like Beasley got fined $10,000-$15,000.

So that's probably the extent of Rodger's fines, but the Packers could be hammered much harder if there's plenty of evidence that they allowed Rodgers to not wear a mask inside the building, sidelines, and fly on the team plane, etc.

Which there should be, cameras are everywhere.

The league has unclean hands in all of this as well. They can't just act like they're the piano player in the whorehouse and pretend that they didn't know that Rodgers was unvaccinated and was violating the protocols. That might make a difference in the discipline they hand down, that they'd rather sweep this under the carpet as much as they can. The other thing here is that the Packers are the only team in the league not to have a majority owner, so any fine is picked up by Packers stock holders, ie the fans, and say what you want about them, the Packers have one of if not the most dedicated and rabid fan bases in the league. My guess is that they'll go light on the Pack.

I've read where Rodgers was "furious" that his vaccination status was revealed. Does he really think that once he tested positive that it could have been kept a secret? Once he was ruled out for 10 days, it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that he was unvaccinated. He should have taken that into consideration when he decided not to get the jab.

LTH

Reaction score
RiverDog":2ofrza33 said:
Sgt. Largent":2ofrza33 said:
RiverDog":2ofrza33 said:
The NFL can suspend Rodgers for up to 4 weeks for violation of the protocols that were approved by the player's union. Word is that they won't, that they'll only slap him with a 5 digit fine, peanuts when compared to Rodgers' salary.

You will note that both the individual teams and the league can suspend a player for non compliance, but not both.

So that's probably the extent of Rodger's fines, but the Packers could be hammered much harder if there's plenty of evidence that they allowed Rodgers to not wear a mask inside the building, sidelines, and fly on the team plane, etc.

The league has unclean hands in all of this as well. They can't just act like they're the piano player in the who** and pretend that they didn't know that Rodgers was unvaccinated and was violating the protocols. That might make a difference in the discipline they hand down, that they'd rather sweep this under the carpet as much as they can. The other thing here is that the Packers are the only team in the league not to have a majority owner, so any fine is picked up by Packers stock holders, ie the fans, and say what you want about them, the Packers have one of if not the most dedicated and rabid fan bases in the league. My guess is that they'll go light on the Pack.

I've read where Rodgers was "furious" that his vaccination status was revealed. Does he really think that once he tested positive that it could have been kept a secret? Once he was ruled out for 10 days, it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that he was unvaccinated. He should have taken that into consideration when he decided not to get the jab.

The question in my mind is if he is actually allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine? what's the truth? I don't know... but ill tell ya what if I was allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine I wouldn't take it either and I don't think its selfish as the article claims... Is he lying? we don't know...

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":22yncvll said:
RiverDog":22yncvll said:
Sgt. Largent":22yncvll said:
RiverDog":22yncvll said:

The league has unclean hands in all of this as well. They can't just act like they're the piano player in the who** and pretend that they didn't know that Rodgers was unvaccinated and was violating the protocols. That might make a difference in the discipline they hand down, that they'd rather sweep this under the carpet as much as they can. The other thing here is that the Packers are the only team in the league not to have a majority owner, so any fine is picked up by Packers stock holders, ie the fans, and say what you want about them, the Packers have one of if not the most dedicated and rabid fan bases in the league. My guess is that they'll go light on the Pack.

The question in my mind is if he is actually allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine? what's the truth? I don't know... but ill tell ya what if I was allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine I wouldn't take it either and I don't think its selfish as the article claims... Is he lying? we don't know...

LTH

It's more BS, he could have got the J & J one that is a different chemistry.

RiverDog

Reaction score
LTH":s9dd38n3 said:

LTH

What gives you the impression that he might be allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine?

First off, being allergic to one vaccine doesn't necessarily mean that you're allergic to all 3 of them. Secondly, if he actually is allergic to a vaccine component, a medical exemption is easy to get, just have your doctor sign a form. And lastly, why go to all the trouble of getting an exemption via an alternative treatment if he could get a medical exemption?

LTH

Reaction score
RiverDog":7e87if3j said:
LTH":7e87if3j said:

LTH

What gives you the impression that he might be allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine?

First off, being allergic to one vaccine doesn't necessarily mean that you're allergic to all 3 of them. Secondly, if he actually is allergic to a vaccine component, a medical exemption is easy to get, just have your doctor sign a form. And lastly, why go to all the trouble of getting an exemption via an alternative treatment if he could get a medical exemption?

Because he said that in the article from the op... i'm not an expert on vaccines i dont know what's in them for all i know all three of them could have that 1 ingredient he claims to be allergic too.. i'm not sticking up for Rodgers other than i wouldn't put my self at risk if i felt that the vaccine would harm me...surely the corporations that make the vaccines are not liable... So i can see why he would have reservation... maybe he is lying for all i know?

LTH

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But why lie and act like you DID get vaxxed? He could have just been honest like Beasley and guys like that. At least they were up front, get to play, and are sticking to the RULES.

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3a7q4pne said:
But why lie and act like you DID get vaxxed? He could have just been honest like Beasley and guys like that. At least they were up front, get to play, and are sticking to the RULES.

You know I was waiting for Him to say something stupid about the Hawks but this will do something for him to take focus off what he needs to be focusing on...I just hope it lasts till the Hawks game

LTH

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I for one can't be mad at Rodgers, he helped fund a hospital here in the UK.

[youtube]Cg2CQqMaU1I[/youtube]

bmorepunk

Reaction score
RiverDog":2macznrq said:
LTH":2macznrq said:

LTH

This actually came up on his interview with Pat McAfee. It's possible he's allergic to the MRNA vaccines, but the estimated anaphalysis rate is something like 2 to 10 events per 1 million doses. It's super rare, and supposedly there have been no recorded reactions severe enough to result in a significant medical event (namely, death). Given the demonstrably false statements he's made, it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Also on the McAfee show he said he wouldn't take the J&J because of the blod clot issues that happened. But we're still in the one in a million to one in a hundred thousand (not deaths, just the blood clots occurring) in women. It's not really a thing for me.

It's dumb and given his profession his risk calculations are poor.

RiverDog

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2j0k0d16 said:
RiverDog":2j0k0d16 said:
LTH":2j0k0d16 said:

LTH

This actually came up on his interview with Pat McAfee. It's possible he's allergic to the MRNA vaccines, but the estimated anaphalysis rate is something like 2 to 10 events per 1 million doses. It's super rare, and supposedly there have been no recorded reactions severe enough to result in a significant medical event (namely, death). Given the demonstrably false statements he's made, it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Also on the McAfee show he said he wouldn't take the J&J because of the blod clot issues that happened. But we're still in the one in a million to one in a hundred thousand (not deaths, just the blood clots occurring) in women. It's not really a thing for me.

The primary concern with the J&J vaccine and the blood clots was in women of child bearing age, and even then, the risk from dying of Covid is many times greater than dying from a vaccine side effect. It's apparent that he hasn't done his homework.

Rodgers is grasping for straws trying to find a rationalization for not getting the vaccine. I used to think that he was a very intelligent guy, but after these past few days, he's revealed himself as being either very stupid or very disillusioned.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Interesting when OSHA publishes yesterday that non-vaccinated people are at risk of getting covid from vaccinated folks. Yes, you read that right the first time. Educated folks already knew this. Maybe Rodgers would be better off getting the jab so that others can feel better. Argh. His body, his choice. Unless his teammates are in their 70’s I not sure it really matters. People act like coronavirus is new, far from it.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
nwHawk":23ltregm said:
Interesting when OSHA publishes yesterday that non-vaccinated people are at risk of getting covid from vaccinated folks. Yes, you read that right the first time. Educated folks already knew this. Maybe Rodgers would be better off getting the jab so that others can feel better. Argh. His body, his choice. Unless his teammates are in their 70’s I not sure it really matters. People act like coronavirus is new, far from it.

The Emergency Testing Standard (ETS) that OSHA released yesterday is here:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... y-standard

Please provide the location oif your statement in the ETS.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
RiverDog":2yo8zj60 said:
bmorepunk":2yo8zj60 said:
RiverDog":2yo8zj60 said:
LTH":2yo8zj60 said:

LTH

The primary concern with the J&J vaccine and the blood clots was in women of child bearing age, and even then, the risk from dying of Covid is many times greater than dying from a vaccine side effect. It's apparent that he hasn't done his homework.

Rodgers is grasping for straws trying to find a rationalization for not getting the vaccine. I used to think that he was a very intelligent guy, but after these past few days, he's revealed himself as being either very stupid or very disillusioned.

He said he "did his research" and submitted 500 pages of information to the NFL. Then apparently he felt like they were treating him like he's a nutjob. His self awareness is lacking a bit.

Team Slapaho

Reaction score
scutterhawk":i0lpt87k said:
Was thinking about the exact same thing, and told my wife, that, only an over the top, self centered a$$#ole would mislead like that, and put others at risk of getting COVID-19.
Who knows how many others have been INFECTED by the jerk. (not a question) :pukeface:
The whole reason the Packers are in this quandry, is because they knowingly trotted this dipsh*t out there, and didn't give a crap about doing right by everyone he'd come into contact with, they should be FINED, & Rodgers, SUSPENDED.
Hell, the powers that be in the NFL, suspended NOLA Coach Payton, & took away a Draft pick. :17:

The vaccinated are still spreading Covid, you have been lied to, the vax does not stop the spread and it has injured and killed far more than is being reported. Over 10,000 cases of Palsy just here in America alone. I watched a video of a 23 year female who got the double jab and now has uncontrollable body movements because she thought she was doing the right thing to protect others. If Aaron doesn’t want to take the vax, that is his right.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
We should take all the non vaccinated and put them into camps. Then make them do forced labor. Hardly feed them. Am I right? Something like this has never happened before.

Also being vaccinated helps you not go to the hospital. So why do people really care if someone is or not? Can still spread it and catch it at the same rate with or without it.

So please stop being all high and mighty. No ones perfect. Only liberals are right? Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts