NFL Star Russell Wilson Saw A Soldier Carrying His Bags!!

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
This is such a clickbait — and poorly constructed — headline I just can't follow the link. I trust whatever happened next is positive, though, possibly involving RW giving the soldier a cliche-intensive pep talk ("Keep it going, guy, you can do it. Keep it going — keep it going!), clapping him on the rear end, and ultimately visiting the soldier's cancer-ridden 7-year-old in the hospital and giving the child an autographed microchip plucked directly from #3's cranial motherboard. ;)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Wasn't that a couple of years ago? Any article should be dated, it's just bad when they arn't.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2fnhfx2c said:
Wasn't that a couple of years ago? Any article should be dated, it's just bad when they arn't.

NO it happened again in the last week or so.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Knuck Chox":282tusvc said:
This is such a clickbait — and poorly constructed — headline I just can't follow the link. I trust whatever happened next is positive, though, possibly involving RW giving the soldier a cliche-intensive pep talk ("Keep it going, guy, you can do it. Keep it going — keep it going!), clapping him on the rear end, and ultimately visiting the soldier's cancer-ridden 7-year-old in the hospital and giving the child an autographed microchip plucked directly from #3's cranial motherboard. ;)

Goodbye troll.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
a very unsurprisingly Russ thing to do, he's just a class act in every way. This article tho, what was with the shot on snoop dog lol

TreeRon

Reaction score
Russell upgrades a soldier going home to 1st class. It's a pat on the back for RW which I'm sure he deserves. It also takes a swipe at Snoop Dog for being a poor role model.

Looking at the rest of the articles in that link you'll see it's all right wing propaganda. Such as this story:

http://uschronicle.com/house-democrats- ... -fascists/

Evidently the authors don't know, or don't think the reader will know, what Antifa means.

justafan

Reaction score
If I knew it was the us chronical I wouldnt have clicked, Now I have to verify it with a real news source then take a shower,

kobebryant

Reaction score
What a terribly constructed article. Poorly written, no sourcing (I don't consider twitter links that don't open as valid sources), unnecessary shots at Snoop Dogg and other NFL players(who also do great charitable work). That site appears to be a propaganda content mill.

OpHawk

Reaction score
Y'all gonna need a safe space for being "triggered" by the peripheral content? Lol

TreeRon

Reaction score
OpHawk":plrep3f5 said:
Y'all gonna need a safe space for being "triggered" by the peripheral content? Lol

Believe what you want, it's a free country.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Wow our star QB does something great for are Military and some of you want to complain about the site that posted it. Talk about missing the point and ignoring the good. This site is getting worse everyday.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
John63":3ll4kjec said:
Wow are star QB does something great for are Military and some of you want to complain about the site that posted it. Talk about missing the point and ignoring the good. This site is getting worse everyday.
OUR star QB, not are

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
John63":8jpbgn4b said:
Wow are star QB does something great for are Military and some of you want to complain about the site that posted it. Talk about missing the point and ignoring the good. This site is getting worse everyday.
It’s sad that this is so true. Russ is a fantastic human being.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":andc3xcp said:
John63":andc3xcp said:
OUR star QB, not are

Thanks for proving my point your more interested playing spelling Nazi to even make a reasonable comment.

TreeRon

Reaction score
John63":1ewf14vw said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ewf14vw said:
John63":1ewf14vw said:
OUR star QB, not are

Thanks for proving my point your more interested playing spelling naz** to even make a reasonable comment.

It's you're, not your BTW, and it should be one * in naz*.
If you are going to call someone a naz* at least get the naz* right.

Several comments mentioned that it was a nice story about RW, but it was as much about throwing shade on some others.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TreeRon":1wycxeh4 said:
John63":1wycxeh4 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1wycxeh4 said:
John63":1wycxeh4 said:
OUR star QB, not are

Thanks for proving my point your more interested playing spelling naz** to even make a reasonable comment.

It's you're, not your BTW, and it should be one * in naz*.
If you are going to call someone a naz* at least get the naz* right...........
:lol: :lol:

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score

Latest posts