NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 2 @ San Diego

Dietrich

Reaction score
ivotuk":2emituo9 said:
David Diehl, isn't he the left guard who we tried to sign and he hated the rain in Seattle?

Close! You're thinking of Kris Dielman.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Ugh....gotta watch the Lie-Downs play again on FOX. I HATE living in Michigan.

A

Anonymous

Isn't Thom Brennaman the guy that always says, "The throw, Separation, Caught!"

Called the NE game back in 2012 I think.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Woohoo! Now my only challenge is trying to convince my wife to meet me in a random bar on the Big Island for a few beers around game time... "Oh look honey, the Seahawks game is on! What a coincidence." :lol:

Jacknut16

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":1lnl4mj9 said:
I'm beyond pissed - I live in that little red part of California.

I sent an e-mail to the programming director of the local Fox affiliate. Doubt i'll get a straight answer, but sometimes they do change the game they're showing before Sunday.

Yea WTF is with that?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Perfect storm. Somehow I get the game in Fresno. Which is nice because I just changed cable providers, and the F'ING SUPER BOWL, the PARADE in Seattle, pre and post-game commentary, and ALL the other games from last year went with my old DVR!!! GHAAAAAA!!!!

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":zg7es98k said:

I sent an e-mail to the programming director of the local Fox affiliate. Doubt i'll get a straight answer, but sometimes they do change the game they're showing before Sunday.

LOL I think I live in the Red too... I am in the SF Bay Peninnsula. I cant really tell if the red goes down that far or not. BUT... Who the F wants to see the Titans/ Cowboys over Seahawks/ Chargers?

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":8dnj8eq1 said:

LOL I think I live in the Red too... I am in the SF Bay Peninnsula. I cant really tell if the red goes down that far or not. BUT... Who the F wants to see the Titans/ Cowboys over Seahawks/ Chargers?

lobohawk

Reaction score
Ugh....as an East Coaster, no chance to see it. Will have to look around online.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2gnjlzuy said:
DYLcurry59":2gnjlzuy said:

It looks like Menlo Park is scrod. Red goes all the way down through Morgan Hill/Gilroy. Yellow looks like Santa Cruz and south from there. Drive over to Tracy or Manteca, it looks like Livermore/Pleasanton has the Titans game early so you'll need to go further east. Good luck, Fresh.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":31kaps81 said:

Isn't that Ian Eagle?

A

Anonymous

thebanjodude":1yf7peya said:
HoustonHawk82":1yf7peya said:

Isn't that Ian Eagle?

Yet again, I stand corrected.

I'm just gonna stop trying to help.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3bucq2t3 said:
Perfect storm. Somehow I get the game in Fresno. Which is nice because I just changed cable providers, and the F'ING SUPER BOWL, the PARADE in Seattle, pre and post-game commentary, and ALL the other games from last year went with my old DVR!!! GHAAAAAA!!!!

If the DVR is still in your possession, you can play them and record them to DVD. If not, sorry to hear it. :(

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3lmywjw7 said:
DYLcurry59":3lmywjw7 said:

Isn't all of Kalifornia "red?"
I thought it was a blue state............. :229031_shrug:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":d177zlon said:
Ad Hawk":d177zlon said:
DYLcurry59":d177zlon said:

Blue is the new "red"... ? You know?

Nevermind.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2yc88ffc said:

The map has been updated - as of right now i'll get to see the game. :0190l:

Don't know if my e-mail did anything (i'm sure i'm not the only one who compained) but i'll give myself full credit of course. :th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

Ad Hawk":1v93rfbb said:
hawksfansinceday1":1v93rfbb said:
Ad Hawk":1v93rfbb said:
DYLcurry59":1v93rfbb said:

Blue is the new "red"... ? You know?

Nevermind.

As long as those two colors do not appear in my rear-view mirror, I'm good.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":25jez8mu said:

Well, I got a beautiful DVD burned of the SB minus commercials and half-time show on a certain site. It's an awesome copy BTW. There is also a file there for the half-time show, which I happened to enjoy. I might go back and get that as well. I deleted it of the DVR to save space.
PM me for more details about where I got the copy.

Latest posts